Need information on applying for H4 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need information on applying for H4 visa

My husband has applied for his H1B extension and he got so many queries. His I-94 is already expired by Sept 30th, 2009. Since his H1B extension is still on file, he is planning to leave the country by January 2nd week. Can he apply for H4 in USA or should he apply in India. My H1B visa is not yet get stamped. So is my H1 stamping necessary for his H4 application? What should we do now?

Thanks for the help.

My husband has applied for his H1B extension and he got so many queries. His I-94 is already expired by Sept 30th, 2009. Since his H1B extension is still on file, he is planning to leave the country by January 2nd week. Can he apply for H4 in USA or should he apply in India.
    >>> COS to H4 is not possible since his I-94 is already expired. He can go out and get the H4 stamped (If he doesn't already have one) and return in H4.

My H1B visa is not yet get stamped. So is my H1 stamping necessary for his H4 application?
    >>> Your H1B stamping is not important to apply for H4. Your H1B petition should be valid.

What should we do now?
    >>> Apply for H4 visa. Check the below link.
    https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

Thanks for the help.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X