Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full time offer with approved 140 OR stay with desi consulting company??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full time offer with approved 140 OR stay with desi consulting company??

Hello All,

I am on a 6th year on H1-B with my 140 approved. I am due for renewal on June 2010 with my employer who is a desi consulting company.. My employer has around 100+ employees.

I am recently moving over to a new consulting opportunity which my employer has showed me which is corp – corp with prime vendor in between…
    I also have another Full time offer pending with a Big 5 consulting company who promised me to sponsor my H1 and re start my GC process since my 485 is not approved… I need couple of suggestions if somebody could advice

• Is it better to stay with my desi consulting company because my GC is in process with them? I am little afraid with respect to this new USCIS Memo( Employee – employer relationship in terms of H1 processing and travelling to india
    OR
    • Is it better to move on with the full time offer with top 5 consulting company . This from my career perspective would be growth but only disadvantage is that I need to re start my GC process . Hopefully I should be able to port my PD date…..

I am little torn up on what to choose ( full time or stay on corp to corp ). Can anybody advise if its better to compromise on GC and take the Full time offer because of all this scrutiny that USCIS is doing with on the H1-B ? ..

Thanks,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X