Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B laid off and multiple job offers now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B laid off and multiple job offers now.

A = Company which I was working for last 2.5 years and job ended on 1/29/2010 and having last paystub for period 1/15/2010 to 1/29/2010.
    received check on 2/5/2010.

B = Filed my H1B and I joined 2/16/2010 and they have filed my petition in regular processing.

C = Already have offer letter.

D = Already have offer letter.

E = Going to get the offer letter today.

Company A mentioned me that I have 30 days to find another job after which
    they will cancel my H1B and till now have haven't cancelled it.

Now I have offers from 4 other companies.

While my petition is pending with company B can the companies C , D and E file for a new H1B transfer(from company A) in premium processing.

If we can file for H1 transfer to company C D E.

1. What are the chances of getting it approved.

2. What are the chances that they approve it without new I-94.

3. What are the chances of it getting denied.

4. Can company B's petition be rejected to due multiple filings.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen to Company B's petition.

if company C,D,E (more specifically E) is approved then can I leave company B without having approval.
    and if I leave company B without approval then can it cause any problem for me in future.

if company C,D,E (more specifically E) is rejected then can I continue to work for company B.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we do transfer A to C ( D, E) and by the time C's petition is filed A has already cancelled H1B then will this
    transfer be successful?

If we do transfer A to C ( D, E) and USCIS asks for recent Paystubs then can we give B's latest paytubs.

Can we do transfer B (Pending petition) to C (D,E)

Filing Multiple h1B going to help me or will create more problem for me?

What would you suggest me to do with your knowledge.

Good to ask...

My I-140 is approved with Company A

Is it advisable to do premium processing for multiple companies at same time.

There is no limit on number H1's filed. H1 transfer is just like a new H1, except that it's cap-counted.

Your case is likely to approved as you've all latest pay stubs.

Comment

Ensure that you come out of the loop of offers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X