• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN Passport departure stamped forget plz Urgent help need

Dear good supporting member
    I received excellent feedback last time

now my question is

when I left the US then on the Airport I returned I-94 to Air travelers counter but they didn't departure stamped on my passport, in my passport only 3 stamped like
    1. departure stamped from home country
    2. Arrival Stamped when I landed US and
    3. Arrival stamped at home country but one fill blank one box in passport for departure Stamped from US

so it would be problem on POE while I'll landing at airport second time ???

Thanking you in advance for your support and advice. Please give me good suggestion…

Regards

I checked in my passpport also. And I also don't have any departure stamp while leaving going from US. They only will give the arrival stamp. For there records they are taking i-94 while you are leaving US.
    So, there should not be any problem when you are coming back.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice.]
    Originally posted by rdm999 View Post
    Dear good supporting member
    I received excellent feedback last time

now my question is

when I left the US then on the Airport I returned I-94 to Air travelers counter but they didn't departure stamped on my passport, in my passport only 3 stamped like
    1. departure stamped from home country
    2. Arrival Stamped when I landed US and
    3. Arrival stamped at home country but one fill blank one box in passport for departure Stamped from US

so it would be problem on POE while I'll landing at airport second time ???

Thanking you in advance for your support and advice. Please give me good suggestion…

Regards

Comment

Thank you very much milda which you given me appreciate answer

Milda my plan to go to US next month on "in house project" I have all original document regarding my H1B and in house project related and I am going US after 1.8 year and my visa still valid and it will get expire Sep-2010 so my question It would be any problem on POE while I 'll be showing there about "in house project" ??? I am going to direct my employer location...

please given me good suggestion

Thanks & Regards

Comment

There should be no problem at all for the real projects. Any product base company can be having in-house projects. But make sure to get all necessary docs like:
        project definition, team size, manager/leader contacts, who will be the user etc etc. And you are landing after 1.8years, that should also not be a problem.

So, if you have all legal and original things, then at POE you only need is confident answers.

So, all the best.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice.]
        Thank you very much milda which you given me appreciate answer

Milda my plan to go to US next month on "in house project" I have all original document regarding my H1B and in house project related and I am going US after 1.8 year and my visa still valid and it will get expire Sep-2010 so my question It would be any problem on POE while I 'll be showing there about "in house project" ??? I am going to direct my employer location...

please given me good suggestion

Thanks & Regards

Comment

Thank you very much Milda to reply me good answer

Milda I have one more question plz reply me question is
          now a day I come to know and some my friend said me as per new rule of USICS if any candidate not in US since a year it should be cancel them H1B
          Is it true ?? I have fear about this so please give me appreciate answer because I'll fly for US next month

Thanks & Regards

RDM

Comment

Still I don't have any knowledge about this new rule. Just do one thing. Whoever friend is saying about this new rule, ask them, where they heard or read? It should be somewhere on some legal USICS site, or on some legal site.
            Because, sometimes instead of new rules, new rumours are spreading very fast. But still, I advise to check with them whoever told this. May be this can be true or false, but as I said, I don't have any knowledge about this new rule.

Thank you very much Milda to reply me good answer

Milda I have one more question plz reply me question is
            now a day I come to know and some my friend said me as per new rule of USICS if any candidate not in US since a year it should be cancel them H1B
            Is it true ?? I have fear about this so please give me appreciate answer because I'll fly for US next month

Thanks & Regards

RDM

Comment

Ok Thank you very much ok not and more issue about rule I'll confirm with others sites
              ok Thanks to you which you given me all answer of all my question

Regards
              RDM
              Last edited by rdm999; 03-21-2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

You are a disgrace

Where did you learn to speak English?.. You are a disgrace to all of India..Please do us a favor and dont go to the US with this vocabulary...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X