Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE - Asking to show employer Employee relationship

Hi Friends,

I have recently applied for H1B extension (within 6 years only). I received a RFE asking to prove Employer-Employee relationship. I think I have all the requested documents except for the performance review process and Organizational Chart. Please give me suggestions on how to prepare these 2 documents. Also, are these docs very important to prove the ER-EE relationship?

Also, They are asking me for Iterenary of Employment. Anyone know if they are asking about the past employment or for the future(requested H1B validity period )?

Any Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sirish.

Check with your employer for performance review process docs.Either they are giving you salary hike or not, atleast once per year, they should do the performance review. And also they will be the best to provide ER-EE letter as well as Org Chart.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]
    Originally posted by sirish79 View Post
    Hi Friends,

I have recently applied for H1B extension (within 6 years only). I received a RFE asking to prove Employer-Employee relationship. I think I have all the requested documents except for the performance review process and Organizational Chart. Please give me suggestions on how to prepare these 2 documents. Also, are these docs very important to prove the ER-EE relationship?

Also, They are asking me for Iterenary of Employment. Anyone know if they are asking about the past employment or for the future(requested H1B validity period )?

Any Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sirish.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X