Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Address in employee work location

Hello All,

Can some one help me with my below case.

H1B Visa filing was supposed to be raised for a client at YYYY location, however, due to our internal immigration team glitch at that time, the location was selected for Employer address. Employer tried correcting it but it was not fixed till last day of VISA filing, therefore Immigration team advised to file the petition with Employer hub location. Later, my application has got selected in Lottery and subsequently received a RFE to submit the additional documents including a client invite letter is also required to submit the response.

After reviewing the client invite letter request with Client Legal dept, Client stated that can only provide the client letter for their location, therefore,Employer responded to RFE without client letter, informing me that Filing of Hub location does not need client letter and responded to the RFE without Client Letter.

Employer and client are located in same state but different cities with a distance of 254 miles. LCA shows Employee work location as "ZZZ (Client Name), YYYY X address (employer address)

Now the application is approved and i have couple of questions in my mind.

I need to attend VISA interview in next month, so now do i need Client letter? (Client not ready to give invitation letter because my work location in LCA is employer address).
    What are the possibilities of getting H1B visa stamping ?
    what kind of questions i can expect from VO officer
    what should i answer if VO asks for client letter?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cephas2018; 11-27-2019, 12:24 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X