Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 travel and embassy

Hello,
    I do have currently H1B and my wife has H4. Due to a family emergency she has to travel back to our country (Czech Republic). Last time we did this we had to go to the embassy and show all our supporting documents to have visa "stickers" put to into our passports, now this visa is expired in passport, but we mad our extensions here in the USA. So my question is:Is it enough for her to show at Prague embassy her current I-94 showing valid stay in the USA (good til' 03/11) or does she need to jump through hoops to get her new sticker put into the passport so she can fly back here with no trouble at the airport and if everything is OK on her way back, does she have to register through US website to enter US like other non-visa holder tourists do? Thank you for your answers...

She will need to return her current I-94 to the airport officials when she leaves U.S. A valid visa (The one that you call as stickers in the passport) is required to return back to U.S. If the existing visa is expired, then she will need to get the visa stamped again. Upon her return, she will be issued a new I-94 at the port of entry.

She doesn't have to register anywhere.

Here is the list of documents required for a successful H4 stamping
    https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X