Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update of New Passport details in submitted DS160 form for H4 visa stamping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update of New Passport details in submitted DS160 form for H4 visa stamping.

As my family H4 Visa stamping is fixed on April 13 and 14, I have few queries regarding the same. I know there is cancellation has happened but still questions are valid.

Query 1 :

I have mentioned in the DS 160 form that I would be in USA by the time my family go to VISA Stamping on April 13 and 14 in INDIA. But Now, I would be still in UK by the stamping date due to cancellation of Travels from UK to USA by my organization.

Would it create any issue for the stamping of my family members?

Query2:

In Case, Query 1 has no issue, My son passport expires on Nov 23 2020. so by May 23 2020, my family should travel to USA assuming that I am in USA as minimum validity of passport is required of 6 months to make travel from INDIA to USA.

If they travel prior to May 23 2020, I have no issue. But in case, if it gets delayed, Can I renew my son passport post of VISA stamping and would be carrying to USA for travel? Will the immigration check team allow travelling on New Passport with USA VISA stamping details in old passport from INDIA?

Due to Covid-19, all stampings are cancelled and it definitely go beyond May 23 2020. so I believe this is the query where I need proper guidelines to decide and go ahead.

Query 3:

In Case Query 2 does not work, then Can I go for renewal of passport of my Son(5 years old) now and attend H4 VISA Stamping with new passport along with old passport?
    Can I update the new passport details in already submitted DS160 form? Is there any way to edit the passport(new passport details) information in submitted DS160 form where the payment for stamping for the respective DS160 unique number is paid already?

Addition to the above queries, Do my family needs to carry pay slips of my work from USA? Is it mandatory to carry USA payslips? If I dont travel by the time my family visits USA VISA Embassy, would it create any issue?
    Last edited by Yaadhu; 03-18-2020, 09:41 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X