Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filing Multiple LABOR CERTIFICATION for GC

Hello Friends:

I am on my 5th year of H1B, and my current employer is not ready to file my GC.I have only 5 1/2 months left to complete 5th YEAR OF MY H1B TERM, I am sure the LABOR MUST BE FILED BEFORE THE START OF 6th YEAR.Is there any other option available to file LABOR during the 6th year of
    H1B term.

I happened to contact my previous employer and just started my LABOR PROCESS through them. Say i some how convince my current employer in next 2 weeks or so, is it possible for me to intiate another LABOR PROCESS.

Can 2 LABOR process be intiated at the same time??? Say its possible, how about I-140, can I again go and do two I-140's at almost around the same time period.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Last edited by nalinik27; 06-12-2010, 02:49 PM.

Possible.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hello shervin,

Thank you for the reply....

Q1.Is there any fixed rule that LABOR has to be filed before start of the 6th year of H1B??? or any other option available like we can file it on the 6th YEAR along with an extension of H1B??

Q2.Will there be any query from USCIS if "Multiple LABOR applications" are filed about the same time for the same candidate???

Thank you for the response.

Thanks,

Comment

Q1.Is there any fixed rule that LABOR has to be filed before start of the 6th year of H1B??? or any other option available like we can file it on the 6th YEAR along with an extension of H1B??
        >>> 7th year H1B extension is possible only if the labor is approved before the end of the 6 year or if it is filed 365 days ahead and the approval is still pending.

Q2.Will there be any query from USCIS if "Multiple LABOR applications" are filed about the same time for the same candidate???
        >>> No.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you Shervin for your timely reply.

Thanks,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X