Regarding employer's documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding employer's documents

I work for an American company as FT employee. I need to go to India for some family matter. I have to go through stamping process there.

My question is about employer's document.
    I saw many threads about getting 221g for employer's document like W2s of other employees, unemployment wage report, etc which are confidential financial documents.

I doubt if I will get these documents from my employer or not. What is an alternative for this? will it be a problem for stamping without these documents?

Thank you in advance.
    Great day.

All these docs are asked only when it's small consultancy firm etc.
    If yours is rather well-known and good (fraud-free) company, no need to worry.

Comment

If the VO thinks that those documents are required to make an decision, then the candidate may get a 221g. The employer can directly send the documents to the consulate if they prefer not to hand it over to the employee.

Originally posted by syspine View Post
      I work for an American company as FT employee. I need to go to India for some family matter. I have to go through stamping process there.

My question is about employer's document.
      I saw many threads about getting 221g for employer's document like W2s of other employees, unemployment wage report, etc which are confidential financial documents.

I doubt if I will get these documents from my employer or not. What is an alternative for this? will it be a problem for stamping without these documents?

Thank you in advance.
      Great day.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply

No its not small consultancy. Its proper Inc but its small though which works with govt. agencies.

Do you guys think it would raise doubts? I might arrange federal tax returns from my employer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X