Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Stamping

Hi
    I am on my 2nd term of H1B visa with the same employer. I had the 1st approval stamped on my passport on last visit to india. Can I get the new approval stamped while here is USA or do I have to leave the country. Pl advice
    Thanks

You can NO longer do it in USA. Have to do in home country.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

You really dont want to go to India just for stamping.
      You can stay here in USA till you have valid (extended) I-94.
      With this if you happen to go out of USA then you definitely need to have the stamp.

Comment

SAN is right.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for the replies..Can I try for stamping in Canada or Mexico or India is the only option. San, By extended I-94 did you mean the visa approval form I 797A bottom portion? Pl clarify. As original stapled I94 has expired. Would there be issues for stamping owing to that?
          Thanks again
          vee

Comment

Regd H1B Stamping

Hi,

I got my visa petition approved.And My staming Interview date is Feb4th(in chennai).
            I was working with a company A till december 2004.Now I have joined another compnay B in December.
            So what sort of questions I can expect from them. And also please list out the documents that I may need to caary.
            I am post graduate in Mechanical Engg. I am working as a software engineer for the past 2 years.
            And also I have only my H1 petition alone with me. I don't have any offer letter from any US company.So plz give somemore info on this.
            Please help me in thi regard.

Thanks in advance.
            Please reply to this id also([email protected])

Comment

Originally posted by vee
              Thanks for the replies..Can I try for stamping in Canada or Mexico or India is the only option. San, By extended I-94 did you mean the visa approval form I 797A bottom portion? Pl clarify. As original stapled I94 has expired. Would there be issues for stamping owing to that?
              Thanks again
              vee
              Yes, I mean the new I94 (Bottom Portion of your approval). Now the old one is of no use. But preserve it as you may need that in future. If some further queries in your GC process.

Comment

h1 Stamping in Paris

My H1 was approved on March 5th 2007 (Receipt date of May 19, 2006). I want to go back to France to visit my family and will have to get my H1 stamped. Once my H1 has been approved by USCIS, can I be subject to any toher issues once I go to get my H1 sstamped at the embassy? If yes, what would be useful to know? Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X