Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick to find the VISA appointments

Hi,

I need to go for re-stamping when I visit India this time. I'll be there from July 20 onwards till Aug end.

I have D160 filled up ready. Whenever I try to take the appt, I dont see any availability.

FOr July last week, when wud the appts open up? Is there any specific time of the day/week of the day I need to look?

Plz advice.

Thanks
    Bobbie

The appointments usually opens 1-3 weeks in advance. Keep looking as they get filled up pretty quick sometimes..
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you. But is there any day of the week when they usually open?

Thanks
      B

Comment

There is no such order. They would open it anytime.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Exactly. I went through this situation last couple of weeks. I wanted to schedule interview for middle of Jul in Chennai. Could not find any dates beyond second until last week. Then during the weekend, I could not even see the calendar. Then on monday morning, they opened the dates. So it is frustrating experience. But I believe that it is facilitating progressive appointment system.

Good luck.

Comment

Hi OP,

In addition to checking the website (which is the best way) , also call VFS to check from them(as there is no harm)

It happened with me for Delhi Consulate - I called them and luckily the lady over the phone told me that they are going to Open the appointment dates on DD/MM/RRRR.As I said its just luck that she told me in advance, as they don;t tell it always.

Thanks and Regards,
            Abhay

Comment

HI,

Thanks a ton for the info.

Thanks
              B

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}