How long the drive from Air port Mumbai to Consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long the drive from Air port Mumbai to Consulate

I am resident of HYD and had almost given up chances getting in HYD as I am seeing the only slots available for July 3rd week for MUMBAI

They need to come back by Aug 12th

I am planning to Air tickets for my family but could any one tell me how long the drive in the peak hours takes from Air port to Consulate

Also any information regarding CABs will be helpful

Her appointment was 1:30 her returning flight is 7:15 PM that day will she done by 4:00 PM for H4 renewal she has a kid also along with her.

Any one suggest how much time it will take from Air port to Consulate

Thanks and appreciated your help

By road (cab) it should take '45 mins to 1.5 hrs' depending upon the time your family reaches airport.

Interview process generally takes 3 hours (1.5 hrs in que + 15 mins security check + 30-60 mins wait inside + 15 mins interview) so considering that everything should be finished by 4.30-5 PM.

That means your family would easily make it to the airport by 6.30 PM. But ask them to leave as early as possible from consulate so that they do not get caught in pick hours traffic (generally starts after 6)

They can avail cab at airport (not sure about the prepaid taxi or any other option) which is easily available outside the airport. It should not take more than Rs. 300 or 350 (maybe less than that).

Note: Do not carry bags or water bottle, electronic items (mobile/music players etc etc - I have seen people carrying water bottles for children, leather bags which are not allowed inside - they are very strict about this). Only plastic bags (w/o zip) and umbrella (its raining in Mumbai) are allowed. Please check vfs website for more details.
    Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X