Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Visitor visa of USA-form filling

iiiii
    Last edited by srksharma456; 01-06-2011, 05:47 AM.

Whatever truth, you have to mention that. Otherwise, if you will not mention, they will know anyhow through their system. So, be proactive, mention the truth, I don't think it will impact your visitor visa.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Comment

In this case, do you have any sponser for visitor visa? If there is no legal proof, i.e. no marriage certi or anything then no need to mention about him. But if you are planning to carry the child with you then definitely there will be a question. So, talk to some good immigration lawyer before taking any chance with your visa.

Comment

This is very emotional matter. But still I advise you that if you want to give a tough lesson to him, plan properly. Take advise of some very good lawyer.
        If you will be anyway get your visa and get entry into USA, you can't take him to court as simple as you are thinking.

The reason is, once you are in US, you will be the Indian citizen and as you mentioned, he is US citizen. So, for him, it will be his own country and you will be the foreigner. So, here for the cases in which "US Citizen vs Foreigner", you will be have to prove so many things and it will be not that much of easy.

The lesson is must, but with proper and legal planning..."All the Best"....

And yes, I read some cases, in which if the case is filled from India, then indian court can force him to come there or atleast whenever he enteres in India, at airport itself they can arrest the person.

Last edited by milda; 07-14-2010, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Hi OP,

As per my view - You should file/lodge/register a FIR/Complaint against him first in India with the concerned authorities
          Because it will be very complicated/difficult for you to try him in US courts directly legally as already mentioned by Milda and definitley you need a good laywer for it.

Thanks and Regards,
          Abhay

Comment

Share your experience on this forum. So, it can be useful for others who are also suffering from this kind of frauds but don't know what to do.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X