H1 B Extension stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Extension stamping

Can i get the visa stamping in Canada, if my H1 B extension is approved?

Can i get the visa stamping in Canada, if my H1 B extension is approved?

---- Yes can get the visa stamping in Canada. But be prepared to proceed to your home country if the VO determines that they cannot verify your academic credentials. In which case you cannot come back to US on the old visa

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks for your quick response. I am in a situation were i may have to travel to Russia for a week in August and my Visa is expiring in September (21st to be specific). Do you think it should be ok to travel before that and obviously i dont have the extension yet because we wanted to process it by end of August or early Sep.

do you think getting back to US before my actual extension will be a problem?

Comment

Thanks for your quick response. I am in a situation were i may have to travel to Russia for a week in August and my Visa is expiring in September (21st to be specific). Do you think it should be ok to travel before that and obviously i dont have the extension yet because we wanted to process it by end of August or early Sep.

do you think getting back to US before my actual extension will be a problem?

---- Yes, you can get back to the US before expiry of the visa. However, your I-94 issued at the POE will only be for that many days

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X