Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - Transfer

Hi,

I joined company A and my H1B petetion is valid until May 2011.I joined company B 6 wekks back and filed for transfer from Company A to Company B.I received receipt number too.I lost my job in Company B and they submitted H1b transfer cancellation dated June 30th.

1.If I join company C , do i have any problem in terms of H1B transfer.Can you please let me know what steps I should take for this.
    2.How long can I wait to join company C.

I would really appreciate your help.Look forward to receiving response from you.

Thank you.

Search and read about "bridging"

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi,

I already read the post but still I am unclear.If H1B transfer from company A to Company B is cancelled.What abt the status of bridging.Is it considered bridging cancelled.

My concern is since my H1b petetion is not transfered from company -a to company b due to cancel and company a is not cancelled my petetion and i have valid h1b petetion and I-94 until 2011.

Am i in legal state right? My transfer to company c would not have any problems right?

Can any of the reader who faced similar situation can you please reply me.

Reply is just a relief not legal advice.I know still I need response.Thank you.

Comment

Officially, your bridging scenario is at risk. Suggested approach is to have a premium process case filed by C, get an approval notice with I-94 attached, travel outside and re-enter with a new I-94. This would help reduce any bridging gap of stay. If not, there is a risk in the future.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X