RFE Response + Premium Processing Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE Response + Premium Processing Conversion

My H1B extension petition received an RFE from USCIS and our 3rd party attorney responded with premium processing upgrade to Vermont service center where my original petition was pending. It has been 42 days since then but no response from USCIS. We have not received any acknowledgement by email or postal mail regarding conversion either, not sure if that is even a thing. Our attorney raised two service requests so far and for stingy reply from USCIS stating that they were working on my case.

At this point I am wondering if my attorneys really requested for premium processing conversion or they did request but if USCIS did convert it to premium processing.

Any suggestion on how to figure this out?

Hi,
    When you respond RFE along with premium upgrade, you will receive Email notification and hard copy of another receipt notice too.. If you did not receive these two tings, I suggest you to check, if Premium upgrade check got deposited or not.. With that, Please contact USCIS and resolve the issue.. on another hand, Please track the RFE response mail, whether it got delivered or not.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X