Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gap between H1b transfer

Hi

I was laid off end of Apr. And, I found new job end of june. We are going to file h1b transfer. yes, there are about three months gap. Its going to effect my case? And, do you know any h1b transfer rejected by gap recently?

Thank you

I was laid off end of Apr. And, I found new job end of june. We are going to file h1b transfer. yes, there are about three months gap. Its going to effect my case? And, do you know any h1b transfer rejected by gap recently?

---- What was you visa status for those 3 months. If you were laid off your stay in the US is considered to be out of status/illegal. Were you on another vis like a B1/F1 etc

---- The gap as such does not matter

Subramanya

Comment

I am out of status these three months...so, whats my chances?...

thank you....

Comment

wang90;210665]I am out of status these three months...so, whats my chances?...

---- Ideally you should have left the US. To better address the situation contact an immigration attorney immediately

Subramanya

Comment

Since you don't have the latest pay slips, your transfer could either be rejected or approved as a consular process (In which you will have to go for stamping and explain it to the VO why you were out of status). Chances of a successful transfer with a new I-94 is very less.

Originally posted by jwang90 View Post
          Hi

Thank you
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X