Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 stamping 221 g refused. what to do

Hello all

my h1 stamping was first made pending as 221g. later it was refused. what should I do?

I am in india now for couple of months and could not return. my stuff is still in US. I don't know what to do. the embassy returned passport and 797 which expires next year. but sent the following letter with it for refusal reason. they said they will let USCIS know about the facts.

I don't know why the refused when I had a end client. Is it because i was applying through consultancy? this petitioner is successfully having many employees for 7+ years in US now. all paper work was sent. but all others are getting stamping successful. what should I do. please guide.
    Attached Files

any one with information??

does any one know what to do in this situation where months of time is not wasted???

Comment

my h1 stamping was first made pending as 221g. later it was refused. what should I do?

I am in india now for couple of months and could not return. my stuff is still in US. I don't know what to do. the embassy returned passport and 797 which expires next year. but sent the following letter with it for refusal reason. they said they will let USCIS know about the facts.

I don't know why the refused when I had a end client. Is it because i was applying through consultancy? this petitioner is successfully having many employees for 7+ years in US now. all paper work was sent. but all others are getting stamping successful. what should I do. please guide.[/QUOTE]

---- If the VO has felt that the petitioner may not be able to pay you, the there is nothing you can do about it. Seeka new employer, transfer your H1 and tehn apply for the H1 visa and try again

Subramanya

Comment

thats the plan I might go for

Thanks Subramanya

Even our employer said the same thing. apply a new visa with diff petitioner name. i might consider that option.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X