Ceritificates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceritificates

Hi Got my visa from one of the consultant last year but not able to travel because of recession. They asked my 10th original marksheet before applying for the visa which they will return back once reached US.But I lost thehope of going to US using that H1b.

Now my curret employer processing me new H1B. They just asked for the softcopy of all my certifeicates to start processing.

Could you please let me know at any point they require my original certificate

You will need all your original certificates when you go for stamping, just in case they want to check all your originals. At least apply for a duplicate.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

no one can take your belongings

Hello
      No sponsor/company needs your certificates, passport and any original documents. You have your own rights. You don't need to keep your documents as security with any one. You should possess them. Embassy, or other officials who you will encounter to your ways to US, well just look at them and return them. Few companies even hold passport of their employees to not let them apply any where else, which is illegal. An organization with good intentions must provide you with all details and does not need a single original document from you for your H1. good luck to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X