Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

H1B help

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanket2187
    Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 5

    #1

    H1B help

    I am in my last semester and already found an employer who is willing to sponsor me right now. My question is that I will get my bachelor's degree at the end of this semester but he is saying that he will sponsor me on Associates degree. Now, my question is that is it even possible to get a H1B visa on Associates degree or I should wait till December when I will have my Bachelor's degree and then apply ?

    Also, once in the future I get my H1B through Change Of Status, can I go to Mexico and have it stamp or I need to go to India for that ?

    Thanks for your help and sharing any of your personal experience with me.
  • shervin143
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 12379

    #2
    I am in my last semester and already found an employer who is willing to sponsor me right now. My question is that I will get my bachelor's degree at the end of this semester but he is saying that he will sponsor me on Associates degree. Now, my question is that is it even possible to get a H1B visa on Associates degree or I should wait till December when I will have my Bachelor's degree and then apply ?
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-requirements/

    Also, once in the future I get my H1B through Change Of Status, can I go to Mexico and have it stamp or I need to go to India for that ?
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/v...gcanadamexico/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...