Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B help needed!!!

Dear friends,
    I am Amit. I am software Developer having 3+ years experience in .NET technology. I am looking for H1B visa. So i need to know consultancy who can process visa for me. I live in Pune, So i will appreciate to know any consultancy from Pune which have good clients/ employers. fees required for H1B ? Kindly reply.

Thanks in Advance,
    Amit

I am Amit. I am software Developer having 3+ years experience in .NET technology. I am looking for H1B visa. So i need to know consultancy who can process visa for me. I live in Pune, So i will appreciate to know any consultancy from Pune which have good clients/ employers. fees required for H1B ? Kindly reply.

---- You can google search for employers/consultancies and post your resume on job boards so as to enable prospective employers to view your credentials and if interessted they wil get in touch with you

---- As far as fees for H1B is concerned remember there are scrupulous people out there and they will entice you with all kinds of offers. Remember not to pay a single dime to any employer/consultancy as that will be illegal and once paid it becomes very difficult or near impossible to recover even a dime from them

---- The employer/consultancy is expected to pay for the H1 application and bear the expenses for the entire process and after that they have to pay you regularly as per the LCA

Subramanya

Comment

hi

hi Subramanya,
      Thanks a lot for your reply. But let me know if you come to know any consultancy where I can directly send my resume for H1B processing.

Thanks,
      Amit

Comment

Check with friends

My advice for you will be to check with any of your friends who are in USA and find out if their employer is good or not than process the application via the company.

Please don't make such kind of decisions by posting on the site. These forum sections are seen by the Vendors themselves and there is a fair possibility that some one can cheat you.

Thanks, JR

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X