Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 i 539 and I 765 questions

Folks
    I've few question on H4 I 539 and H4 EAD I 765. Since I'm about to apply H1 extension and post receiving receipt I've to file H4 Ext and H4 EAD.

Pls see if you can help.
    1. where shall I put h1 extension receipt number on i 539? is it on question 3B,4 and 5?
    2. what is form I 539 A? Do I need to fill this form as well? With H4 Extension?
    3. If I'm sending these forms together I 539 and I 765 do I need to send separate checks or same check is fine for fees?
    4. Which service center I'm sending these forms as same where I applied H1 Extension.
    5. Do I need to submit biometrics $85 fees? I heard biometrics is no longer needed.

Please advise.

many thanks

Last edited by Rubane; 08-10-2021, 08:12 AM.

Any update anyone?

Comment

Hi,
      Please see my answer below.
      where shall I put h1 extension receipt number on i 539? is it on question 3B,4 and 5?
      Answer: It must be Part 3; 2B)
      what is form I 539 A? Do I need to fill this form as well? With H4 Extension?
      Answer: If you have more than one dependent or co-applicant that time you will need to use. Purpose of I-539 A is, I-539A is part of Form I-539. If you are applying for more than one person using your I-539 application, use a separate Form I-539A to provide all of the requested information for each additional applicant listed. Each Form I-539A must include the signature of the individual applicant. If you are under 14 years of age, your parent or legal guardian may sign the application on your behalf. A legal guardian may also sign for a mentally incompetent person.
      If I'm sending these forms together I 539 and I 765 do I need to send separate checks or same check is fine for fees?
      Answer: Send separate checks for each petition. Don't club checks for two petitions.
      Which service center I'm sending these forms as same where I applied H1 Extension.
      Answer: No. If you are sending H4 petition separately, Kindly check USCIS filing address then proceed accordingly.
      Do I need to submit biometrics $85 fees? I heard biometrics is no longer needed.
      Answer: Yes. You don't want want to include biometrics fees.
      Thanks

Comment

thanks rkk09 it really helps

Comment

I couldnt find address ofr form I 539 on the portal. Is there something you can send me link to find?

Comment

I found on immi help address ,.is that correct for all I 539 applications?

Comment

Hi,
              Please see Filing Addresses for Form I-539.
              File with the USCIS Dallas Lockbox Facility if the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse’s most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129 begins with EAC or LIN.
              USCIS Dallas Lockbox Facility

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
              PO Box 660921
              Dallas, TX 75266

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
              Attn: H4
              2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business
              Suite 400
              Lewisville, TX 75067

File with the USCIS Phoenix Lockbox Facility if the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse’s most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129 begins with WAC or SRC.
              USCIS Phoenix Lockbox Facility

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
              P.O. Box 20400
              Phoenix, AZ 85036

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
              Attn: H4
              1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
              Suite 100
              Phoenix, AZ 85034
              Thanks

Comment

Hi rkk09, one quick clarification. Do I need to send H4 docs on the same address too?

I'm waiting for my H1 receipt number once received I need to file both H4 and H4EAD.

If that is same address do I need to send documents in same envelope for H4 and H4EAD?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                  Please see my response below.
                  Do I need to send H4 docs on the same address too?
                  Answer: Yes. As I mentioned previously, It depends on H1B receipt number. Based on that, you can choose the location and file the petition.
                  If that is same address do I need to send documents in same envelope for H4 and H4EAD?
                  Answer: Yes. You can keep both the petitions in same envelope but differentiate both the petitions. Like you need to keep support letter, cover letter and supporting documents for both of the petitions.
                  Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X