Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer

Hi,

I got extension from Company A in January 2010 and I have applied for transfer to company B a month ago and expecting result in 1 or 2 weeks, now i got a full time oppurtunity at company c. For company c can i send my A's I797 for appling H1 and what if i got the new H1 from Company B should i have to send that one but i cannot able to provide pay stubs from company B as it is still under process. Not sure what to do in this situation. Can you please suggest.

Thanks,

I got extension from Company A in January 2010 and I have applied for transfer to company B a month ago and expecting result in 1 or 2 weeks, now i got a full time oppurtunity at company c. For company c can i send my A's I797 for appling H1 and what if i got the new H1 from Company B should i have to send that one but i cannot able to provide pay stubs from company B as it is still under process. Not sure what to do in this situation. Can you please suggest.

---- You choose which company to join as you submit company A's I-797 for transferring your H1 to company C. You may not have company B's paystubs as you have not joined or worked for them

---- If you receive a I-797 from company B you can either choose to join them of wait for company C's H1 approval and then join them

Subramanya

Comment

But what if i got approval from B even before i apply for C. at that situation i have to send latest (B's) I 797 for transfer but i won't have any paystubs from B what to do in this situation. Thanks a lot for trying to help me in this situation.

Comment

But what if i got approval from B even before i apply for C. at that situation i have to send latest (B's) I 797 for transfer but i won't have any paystubs from B what to do in this situation. Thanks a lot for trying to help me in this situation.

---- You have to make up your mind when you receive the H1 approval from company B if you want to join them or transfer to company C

---- If you still want to apply to company C you can send in your I-797 from company A . There is no need of company B getting into the picture as you would not have worked for them and you may not want to reveal that to company C

---- The I-797 from comnay B will remain with you and you would have informed company B that you are not joining them

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X