Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch to another Employer without a Transfer*

Hi,

I am in India & work for Employee A and have got my H1B petition approved through Employee A. Also I have a H1B petition approved through a prospective Employer B in USA. Assume I come to USA after my stamping through Employer A and then quit A to join B. My question is do I really require a H1B transfer in this case as I am in USA and already have my petition approved through B.

Please answer my query.

Thanks in Advance.
    Ranjith

I am in India & work for Employee A and have got my H1B petition approved through Employee A. Also I have a H1B petition approved through a prospective Employer B in USA. Assume I come to USA after my stamping through Employer A and then quit A to join B. My question is do I really require a H1B transfer in this case as I am in USA and already have my petition approved through B.

---- YES, you will need a H1 transfer to employer B from employer A as you have joined employer A ans worked for (irrespective of the length of time you have worked for employer A)

---- Having a H1 petition does not allow you to start working for employer B without a H1 transfer while you are in the US

---- If you want to avaoid a teransfer, you can go out of Us and return back to the US with a new I-94 issued at the POEshowing your valid H1B petition for employer B

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X