No announcement yet.

Help needed in filling DS 160, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed in filling DS 160, please!

All,

hope everyone is doing great here. I am going to India next month for my h1b visa stamping, and need a little help in filling the DS 160 form from you all.

1. what do I answer for this question - where do you intent to work? My employer location? or my client location what I have in my LCA? Some say it should be my employer address so that it does not confuse the visa officer, some say it has to be the address in my LCA for client location. I am confused!

2. Briefly describe your duties - Do I just mention my title, for example, programmer analyst, or I need to describe in details what I exactly do?

Please advise!

[QUOTE=alubhaja;216431]All,

hope everyone is doing great here. I am going to India next month for my h1b visa stamping, and need a little help in filling the DS 160 form from you all.

1. what do I answer for this question - where do you intent to work? My employer location? or my client location what I have in my LCA? Some say it should be my employer address so that it does not confuse the visa officer, some say it has to be the address in my LCA for client location. I am confused!

2. Briefly describe your duties - Do I just mention my title, for example, programmer analyst, or I need to describe in details what I exactly do?

---- PROGRAMMER ANALYST IS SUFFICINET. IF YOU HAVE SPACE JUST A COUPLE OF MORE WORDS LIKE DESIGNING OR DATA INTERPRETATION. EITHER WAY IT DOES NOT MATTER AS THE VO WILL GET TO KNOW THE DETAILS FROM INTERVIEWING YOU

sUBRAMANYA

Comment

thanks Subramanya! Any input on my question no 1, please?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X