X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer - question

Hi there,

Hope you are doing fit & fine.

I have question regarding H1B Transfer. Why cant any new employer allow H1B transfer with out getting a new job? the base of this question coming from my experience with my current company.

Currently am working with ABC company as full time employee. Am having more than 7+ years of relevant experience with certifications in my IT field. The nature of my work in this company demands too much my time in a day, 9+ hours a day and then weekends too. And there is too much of stress and not sure about my schedule in the next 3-4 hours also. Such a high demand position for my company.

So now i was looking for H1b transfers and no new employers are ready to transfer my H1B first and then look for the new job. Each one of them asking me to get a job first then they are ready to transfer. And in my case I cant take out a suitable time in a day for the interviews due to high demand of my presence in our company. So am in a DEAD LOCK situation. I cant get time to even attend an interview unless I change my job and I cant change my job unless my H1b get transfered to new employer.

Please some one advise.

Best,
    an H1b sufferer

By 'job' you are probably talking about 'project'. Because when an employer files H1 for you, they have a job for you by definition.
    These days consulting companies face a lot of scrutiny in their petitions and most of the time have to show client projects on which they will be placing their employees.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X