I797c - courtesy copy - h1b dropbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I797c - courtesy copy - h1b dropbox

My h1 b got approved on Nov 2021,my employer is saying he got only i797c courtesy copy from uscis, when attorney reached out again to uscis for i797c , uscis said they did send i797a or i797b approval notice already, got update that uscis can’t generate duplicate approval notice.

I m eligible for drop box, my employer is saying I can drop i797c courtesy copy, with some supporting letter from attorney, does this work? In case if it gets approved, any problem with h1 b transfer with i797c courtesy copy

santoshvem I am also sailing in the same boat. Please help and respond with your experiences using the I797C courtesy copy during the Dropbox interview.

I am approved with L1A and my lawyer received (on email) only the I797C courtesy copy and the original approval was not delivered even after 1.5 months after the original case got approved. I am in India and nearing to the date scheduled for my dropbox interview in May 2024. Now I am confused and worried about using the I797C courtesy copy for the Dropbox interview. My lawyer is saying that this should be good for the interview but wanted to know the experiences of the people who had faced similar situations.

My Dropbox appointment is with the Chennai consulate but planning to drop the papers at the Hyd consulate.

Please help.

Thank you

hanu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X