Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Administartive Pending Process in Chennai

Hi All,

I attended H1B Visa at the end of September, 2010 @ Chennai consulate. They have given me pink slip with case status no and they returned all my petition and other documents except my passport. When can i expect it to be cleared??

MSR
    Last edited by msriyas; 10-28-2010, 06:14 AM. Reason: spelling

I attended H1B Visa at the end of September, 2010 @ Chennai consulate. They have given me pink slip with case status no and they returned all my petition and other documents except my passport. When can i expect it to be cleared??

---- They should return back your Passport stamped with the visa within 3-4 weeeks unless they have asked you to submit any documents which only you will know

----- All you can do is relax till the US Consulate gets back to you with the visa stamped Passport or a communication from the US Consulate

Subramanya

Comment

Pending Administrative Processing

Hey Guys,
      Went to U.S Consulate Chennai on 17th Sep 2010 for re stamping my H1B visa.I was told that my application has to go through Administrative Processing and should be receiving my passport in 3-5 weeks
      I'm still waiting for my passport 8 weeks have gone by and still awaiting for my passport.
      Can they not expedite this Administrative Processing, I dont understand what is taking them such long time. They have all the information they need at fingertips and still its taking such longtime.
      Anyways this looks like unwanted harassment to the folks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X