Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping in India

I am new in the forum.

We came to US 6 years back on B1/B2 and changed in to H1(my husband) and H4 (me).I am (me and my kid both on H4)going India in December and trying for the consulate date in hyderabad.
    Our 140 and labour are cleared and waiting to apply 485.I was not out of the country till now and going to India and me and my kid need to get H4 stamping.All the W2s and paystubs are there.
    I stay in Hyderabad do I need to go to only Hyd consulate or any other of the three is also fine?Because I could never see hyd dates open.Does any body have this kind of experience?
    Will there be any complications with the stamping?
    Please give me any suggestions?
    My husband's H1 is going to expire in may of 2011 so we applied H1 renewal last week(premium process),want to get the stamping on new H4.

We came to US 6 years back on B1/B2 and changed in to H1(my husband) and H4 (me).I am (me and my kid both on H4)going India in December and trying for the consulate date in hyderabad.
    Our 140 and labour are cleared and waiting to apply 485.I was not out of the country till now and going to India and me and my kid need to get H4 stamping.All the W2s and paystubs are there.
    I stay in Hyderabad do I need to go to only Hyd consulate or any other of the three is also fine?Because I could never see hyd dates open.Does any body have this kind of experience?

---- As you will be attending the visa interview going from the US, you can any other USConsulate in India and appear for the visa interview. Many people are facing the saem situation and they have opted for other Consulates so that they cna attend the visa interview and get the visa stamped

Will there be any complications with the stamping?

---- There are no complications as long as all your documents are in order adn you answer the VO satisfactorily. The major determining factore for you visa as in any other interview is your confidence. Once you have that you can overcome all hurdles

Please give me any suggestions?
    My husband's H1 is going to expire in may of 2011 so we applied H1 renewal last week(premium process),want to get the stamping on new H4.

---- Present yourself to the VO in an appropriate and professional manner as the VO's are equally stressed just as you are since they would like to have the right response to all their queries. Once you present them with a confident approach they should have no problems in issuing you a visa

Subramanya

Comment

H4 stamping in Indiaa

@subramanya

Thank you
      we applied for the H1 renewal and waiting for approval.
      I am waiting for the approval so that I can fill DS-160.
      Is it ok that I go ahead and fill DS-160 with the present H1 details and take the new H1 documents to the consulate once I get them? or do I have to wait for the new H1 renewal ??(we filed premium processing )
      I am going to India on 2nd December and be back by 31st.

Comment

H4 stamping in India,DS-160 HELP.

@ subramanya
        Today I filled out DS-160
        first I filled mine got confirmation and then selected family application to continue for my kid. I selected a photo first finished hers, and then when I came to confirmation it came out without photo.In the place of photo it said no photo provided ,even though I uploaded one at the beginning.

What should I do now?
        Shall I fill a new DS-160 for her?
        What to do with the old one with out photo?
        If I want to cancel the old one(without photo) how to do it?

Can anybody give me suggestion?was any one in this situation before?

please reply,urgent.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X