X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1,B1 Rejection and option to try US Work visa

Case Background:

1. Applied US-H1B in 2006 which was rejected with 221g form
    2. Applied US-H1B in 2007 which was also rejected with 221g form.
    Both the (1) & (2) above got rejected with form 221g mentioning petitioner doesn't appear to be either able to willing provide qualifying employment in the United States
    in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations.
    3. I currently have one open H1B petition (Form I-129) of Jun-2008 but I have not yet appeared for visa interview because of prevailing US market condition during last 2 years.
    4. In meanwhile I visited to Singapore in Aug 2008 (15days) through Singapore Business Visa. (Purpose: Official work related trip)
    5. I also visited Australia in Feb 2010 (10 Days) through Australian Business Visa. (Purpose: Official worl related trip)
    6. Applied US-Business Visa in Aug 2010 through existing company (working since last 6yrs). This was rejected with 214(b) Intented Migration reason.
    7. There is some likelyhood (which is not confirmed yet) that my existing company may file for my L1.
    I am based out of Bangalore (India) currently. Given the above background which of following is the stronger option that can be tried out to enter USA on work visa(h1/L1)?
    What are pro and cons for below optoin?
    1)Trying existing pending 2008 H1 for Visa stamping.
    2)Waiting for my existing company to file my L1
    3)Trying out fresh H1b thru new 2011 H1B
    4)Any other option, please suggest

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X