X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far no updates in my case

To know more about my case please see this link:

http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83888

When I called the consulate they are saying its on pending review.... not AAP etc.

I am totally worried about my passport

Comment

Hi All,

I got my VISA today from VFS office Chennai

After the new message change it took exactly 10 working days to get the passport back....

All the best to all....

Comment

Congrats gdevadas. your case was L1 and your manager called so may be they expedited.

Any news of guys waiting in Delhi of 221(g) green slip? AKD_80, any news of your case? Its just 1 week before mine.

Comment

No Update

@Chander_77

I dont have any update, mailed the embassy last week and got the standard reply. I dont understand it, they say 221(g) admin processing happens when .... "Section 221(g) prohibits the issuance of a visa to an individual whose application is incomplete or inconclusive, or whose eligibility has not been firmly established."

The above is an extract from one of the replies i got from the embassy ... if the application is incomplete, inconclusive, etc., why do they approve the petition in the first place!!!!

Comment

@AKD_80,

In my case I have even not got any reply from embassy. your model is direct employer->client or has any vendor in between? if direct client to employer then your chances are good and you may get in 1-2 week. just keep sending mail to embassy ev week.

Comment

@Chander_77

My model is direct employer ... no client no nothing ... Mine is an American company and i am being transferred from India office to US office ... will be working inhouse ...

Comment

@AKD_80

then there is no worry and you should get it soon. Actually cases similar to you who are FT get with in 25-30 business days. Though each case is diff.

Comment

Just checked my PP status though after 5 PM. It says-

Your passport can be collected in person at US visa application centre in New Delhi between 1600-1700 hours.
                  Kindly produce your HDFC fee receipt and interview appointment letter at the time of collecting your passport.
                  If your passport is not collected by 1700 hrs, it will be automatically dispatched to you by courier.

I hope it has approved VISA and not rejection. Keeping my fingers crossed till I get it in hand.

Comment

@ Chander_77

All The Best for the outcome.

Do keep us posted about it.
                    Regards

Comment

I got my PP with rejection letter as I expected. They are blindly rejecting Emp->Vendor->Client w/o looking into documention or contacting client/employer. Really frustated after waiting for 2 mo.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Chander_77. I understand the agony.......

Comment

Originally posted by chander_77 View Post
                          I got my PP with rejection letter as I expected. They are blindly rejecting Emp->Vendor->Client w/o looking into documention or contacting client/employer. Really frustated after waiting for 2 mo.
                          Hi Chander i have been following your case for a long time as my wifes Visa too is pending process since dec 2nd. It pains to hear that your case has been rejected.

What are you planning to do next? Will you apply from a new company?

Comment

It is the same for me also. i got h1 visa stamped but they rejected the visa for my wife. we are planning to apply for h4 visa. what are your next steps?

Comment

@pfcone, @aks1234

In my case client has not been supportive to let me work remote or willing to wait for me. Otherwise I would go with primevendor option. I have 2 options, first being find an american co with inhouse project or client letter to sponsor VISA as then only there are chances to get stamp. Or find big indian co with direct client. 2nd option is to wait till my employer hear back from USCIS and reply to reaffirm the notice. that will take 2-3 mo and not sure what USCIS will do as at that time also new client letter has to be provided.

Best option is to file new H1 with new co as with old employer there may be case that they flagged the employer co.

Comment

Chander..

I know a friend who got converted from L1 to H1. Not imilar cases for sure..but what he did was, he found an employer. The employer said, get through the interview and get a PO(Purchase Order). He did that. Once he got the PO..the employer applied for his H1. He got the H1 now.

So the thing i am trying to say is that, you dont need a client letter. A Purchase Orderwould suffice.But again, there is noting streamlined these days.What pisses me off is that your future can depend on the whims and fancies of one certain person. And to make it worse, he is not accountable. What ever happened to right of information, eh?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X