Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 and H4-DS 160 questions

Hi,

I am in H1B currently in US filling DS-160 for Dropbox appointment for myself, spouse and children who are on H4. I am currently in US and my family recently travelled to India. I will be travelling soon and we have an upcoming dropbox appointment for all of us together. Myself, my wife and elder child are Indian citizens and younger child is a US citizen. I have following questions while filling the DS-160 forms.

DS-160 for mine:
    For the question 'Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States?' , should I mention 'No' since all three of them are currently outside US?

DS-160 for Spouse:
    For the question 'Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States?', Can I mention only my details since am the only one currently in US?

DS-160 for elder child:
    For 'Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents, in the United States?', her younger sister who is a US citizen is currently outside US and should I mention 'Yes' or 'No'?
    For the question, 'Is your Mother in the U.S?', should I mention 'No' since her mother is currently outside U.S even though we were all residing in U.S?

Please guide on the same.

Thanks,
    Shankar.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X