X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b peition return to uscis

Dear All,

Trust all are safe and fine.
    I have posted some queries regarding my existing H1B petition. Further some updates happened and i would like to get your suggestion.
    Back ground:
    I have got H1B petition with one of the consulting company and got approved from USCIS ( 2022). I went to interview with consulate and RFQ to submit,
    after two months petition send back to USCIS for Background check and possible revocation. It was due to Petitioner & end client name lot same and in same building.
    as well some document clarification needed from Petitioner. I have informed Petitioner to check with USCIS and last 4 months they said not heard from USCIS.
    I have directly contacted USCIS and they have informed Petitioner or Attorney only they can give information. Same i have informed to Petitioner, which
    petitioner response is they cant help anymore and they asked me i can transfer H1B petition through any eligible employer ( i think they afraid to contact USCIS for further
    probe in the operation). If they have received or contacted for clarification , which they have not informed me asap, iF They did not submit clear reply my Petition might be
    cancelled in the future ( assume).

Another thing is that current 2023 H1B lottery also mine got selected through my current company ( Indian IT services Organization ( one of the top 5) and i have got client letter from big US
    MNC company ( as i am working & managing client offshore activities). Currently Attorney going to file Petition in USCIS.

I have query regarding existing Petition can be transferred ( LCA & H1B transfer) ?
    2023 H1B petition filing , USCIS might ask or inform my current employer attorney about existing Petition, which scenario what is the option i have?

Please help me to take decision and suggest your kind understanding. It will be great help. Thanks for your valuable time.​

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X