No announcement yet.

221(g) yellow form during H1B Visa stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got yellow slip and case sent back to USCIS after 5 months.

Comment

• Yes its the same form which I received. You can call mumbai vfs helpdesk to confirm.

Comment

• Originally posted by hell333 View Post
        Got yellow slip and case sent back to USCIS after 5 months.
        did VO write anything on your form like PIMS / specific docs request ?
        When was it sent back, how did you come to know about it?

Comment

• Chirag - Which option is tick marked for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ashishkp View Post
            Chirag - Which option is tick marked for you?
            The below option is tick marked for me ...
            Your visa application is pending administrative processing. To check the status of
            pending cases, please visit *. lf your CEAC barcode number is on one of the lists, please sirbmit your
            passport, courier envelope and the pending letter to the nearest VFS office.

Comment

• Chirag - In your case it clearly says if your case# appears in link then submit the passport but for me they ticked other option for further review. I sent an email to VFS for clarification.

Do anyone else having yellow form with other option ticked ?

Good luck to all !!!!!

Comment

• Pims-update

After previous H1b transfer rejection. came to india.

Luckily got a new offer from fortune 200 company (Direct Employee), which has more than 100 thousand employees. Petition Approved on 9th April 2012, Attended interview on 26th April 2012.

VO scr--wed me on my previous 2006 yrs B1 visits and cancelled valid B1 visa on my PP.verified the current I797, I-129 and LCA.VO said my petition in not there in system and issued yellow slip writing PIMS under ‘Other’ and handed over my passport back and asked to submit PP after receiving email.

My attorney confirmed after contacting USCIS that my petition is uploaded,
                waiting from 4 weeks no update.

Anybody on same boat??

Comment

• Originally posted by shannu001 View Post
                  After previous H1b transfer rejection. came to india.

Luckily got a new offer from fortune 200 company (Direct Employee), which has more than 100 thousand employees. Petition Approved on 9th April 2012, Attended interview on 26th April 2012.

VO scr--wed me on my previous 2006 yrs B1 visits and cancelled valid B1 visa on my PP.verified the current I797, I-129 and LCA.VO said my petition in not there in system and issued yellow slip writing PIMS under ‘Other’ and handed over my passport back and asked to submit PP after receiving email.

My attorney confirmed after contacting USCIS that my petition is uploaded,
                  waiting from 4 weeks no update.

Anybody on same boat??
                  VO response was same in my case that petition is not updated in the system. I am on EC model and waiting for updates since 29th February (Interview date), no documents were asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirag221gyellow View Post
                    VO response was same in my case that petition is not updated in the system. I am on EC model and waiting for updates since 29th February (Interview date), no documents were asked.
                    Hi Chirag,

Did she wrote anything in your yellow slip,on mine she wrote PIMS under other section.Do not know when this will resolve...highly tensed further delay may hit my job

Comment

• @shannu001

have u called the vfs center and the DOS to get a update on this. and when did u submit ur documentation.

Originally posted by shannu001 View Post
                      Hi Chirag,

Did she wrote anything in your yellow slip,on mine she wrote PIMS under other section.Do not know when this will resolve...highly tensed further delay may hit my job

Comment

• Originally posted by shannu001 View Post
                        Hi Chirag,

She just told me verbally and said its a routine thing.
                        She only tick marked on below option

Your visa application is pending administrative processing. To check the status of
                        pending cases, please visit *. lf your CEAC barcode number is on one of the lists, please submit your passport, courier envelope and the pending letter to the nearest VFS office.

And asked me to start checking website report from 2 days afterwards. I did know anything about this 221g mess at that time so I was in a dilemma as to what I should ask from VO. Next time onwards if same thing happens again I will make a point to get VO's comments on form as to why the case is being put for Administrative Processing.

I have to celebrate 3rd month waiting anniversary on this month end.
                        (just trying to lighten up myself )

Have patience and keep praying is all I can say, they will have to clear the genuine cases sooner or later .

Comment

• Originally posted by shaha466 View Post
                          Thanks for your suggestions. I will try contacting the senators and congressman.
                          Any updates on your case?

Comment

• @PiyushT

any luck on your case?

I think you have been waiting for longest with yellow slip from Mumbai Consulate.
                            Were you asked to provide any documents too ?

Comment

• Pending AP from last 88 days without any slip

Hi,

Since December 2010, I was in US on L1 B sponsored by well known Indian IT company. One of the U.S. based firm sponsor my H1B. That firm initiated the process and file my petition in October, 2011 in premium processing. My petition was approved in November 2011. I'd resigned from India based I.T. company and joined this U.S. based firm. After one month, I was relocated to another province at client site. In March 2012, when I came back to India and went to Delhi embassy for stamping with my wife, VO asked me for my work location. I replied that earlier my work location is X and then I was relocated to Y. She asked me for the LCA. I have presented the LCA of both X and Y. Then she asked me for my client letter. I had shown her my client letter.

Then she took my passport, I-797 and other documents used at the time of petition filing. She told me that after verifying the documents my passport would be mailed to me with VISA. I hadn't got any slip or case number.

After a week, when I hadn't received any mail or message from embassy, I queried to embassy. I got a reply that my case is under AP.

Now it's 88 days but I haven't received any mail from embassy.
                              I had presented all the documents but that lady put my case under AP.

I have called DOS and VFS, both are telling the same status, under AP.
                              When I called USCIS, they said that information couldn't share the information since this is employer's petition.
                              When my employer called the USCIS, they said contact to India consulate for any information.

Do anyone having similar case?

Comment

• Yes man .. I hope you get it soon i have been waiting for about 25 days now .. no updates... and am pretty sure if they delay a month more i will loose my job. sucks but u are right .. waiting - waiting .

Originally posted by chirag221gyellow View Post
                                She just told me verbally and said its a routine thing.
                                She only tick marked on below option

pending cases, please visit *. lf your CEAC barcode number is on one of the lists, please submit your passport, courier envelope and the pending letter to the nearest VFS office.

And asked me to start checking website report from 2 days afterwards. I did know anything about this 221g mess at that time so I was in a dilemma as to what I should ask from VO. Next time onwards if same thing happens again I will make a point to get VO's comments on form as to why the case is being put for Administrative Processing.

I have to celebrate 3rd month waiting anniversary on this month end.
                                (just trying to lighten up myself )

Have patience and keep praying is all I can say, they will have to clear the genuine cases sooner or later .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X