Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got that much awaited email

Guys,

Finally after waited for almost 2.5 months i got the email from consulate saying admin processing on your case is over and asking me to submit the passport for further processing. I will be submitting my passport tomorrow.

Details
    Interview Date : 2nd Dec 2010
    Visa type : L1B
    Got Yellow letter for 221G Admin processing
    Email from Consulate arrived : 17 Feb 2011.

My message to all in this forum would be:
    wait as much as you can, you will def get some news sooner or later.

Good Luck for those who are still waiting.

Comment

• congrats!

congrats jiggy for getting the email!

btw, can you see your bar code no. on the pdf?

Comment

• Hi,

Can you please let us know, which consulate you attended the interview and did they asked any documents from you (did they marked any docs whcih is mentioned in 221g yellow form) if yes, when did you submitted the docs?

I attended the interview on 3rd dec 2010 at hyderabad for H1b
        submiited the docs on 13-Jan-2011
        waiting for the email

Comment

• Yellow Letter

@f12gc : As i got the email today, i should see the bar code on pdf which is going to be updated on this friday.

@vslb : They didn't ask for any documents, i was given yellow letter for 221G Administrative processing.

Comment

• From which consulate you attended the interview?

Only for Mumbai bar code is updating and for Chennai just they are updating the status.

For hyderabad no updated PDF

Comment

• I attended the interview at Mumbai US consulate.

Comment

• Congrats jiggy - keep us posted on when your passport is returned to you from the Mumbai consulate/VFS.

Comment

• yellow slip after blue slip's pending case interview

In the first interview, VO said visa approved, When I received passport it had blue 221g slip mentioning submit the documents. I went again to Mumbai consulate for submission. After waiting a long in the line reached to the window. VO didn't asked me anything and said you have two option either you withdraw your petition or we'll withdraw your petition. I was shocked. He was not even ready to see my documents. He was forcing me to withdraw the petition. After a long long discussion of about 30-45 mins. I said I'm not going to withdraw my petition if you want to do it you can but please accept my documents. He collected all my docs. and he said good luck for your future. you will get the notification about your revoked petition in couple of months.
                  God knows what will happen now??
                  does any of you have faced this kind of situation?

Thanks.

Comment

• congrats Jiggy

Is anyone lucky in today's list?

Comment

• Still No news......really getting fed up now its been 60 days!

Comment

• Guys,

for those who has been waiting since december ur case has anything specific which u think is delaying the process...like travelled to other countries.....or common muslim name or anything of that sort...from wat i see from various forums even the TAL cases are not taking more than 50 days...

Comment

• @dec9221g - good point. I spoke to someone that has been stuck with 221g over 6 months now and he said the same thing; Muslim name. I am not Muslim but I have a Muslim name which could have 'caused' it though the consulate tol me that the 221g selection was completely random.

Comment

• @atiqabdulla - any update?

Comment

• anyone with any updates today?

Comment

• No luck for me Oh god! please save us from this waiting time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X