Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @yello221

Hi,

Note : Department of State: 202-663-1225 Option 1,4,1, 4 and then 0 - to talk to representative.

I work for direct employer. Please update whatever answer you get.

Thanks !

Comment

• @yello221,

I work full time for a big university and directly report to my employers. But the project is funded by a defense agency which is very common for university research programs. I don't know which model does this fit. My guess is E-C model

Originally posted by yello221 View Post
      Piyush,
      you are in which work Model E-C or E-V-C?

Comment

• Did anyone got any email or update of CEAC barcode on website?

Comment

• I called DOS yesterday and they checked my passport number and told me that visa is still under administrative processing. No additional information was given. Same answers as VFS.

Does anybody have an email address for the consular general or direct email address for consulate? preferably for mumbai consulate?

Originally posted by 2735 View Post
          @yello221

Hi,

Note : Department of State: 202-663-1225 Option 1,4,1, 4 and then 0 - to talk to representative.

I work for direct employer. Please update whatever answer you get.

Thanks !

Comment

• I also called DOS they gave me same answer that its under ADmin process...

dont know what they are up to?

its been 3 months now.... still waiting ... its mad frustrating..

Comment

• Did any one got lucky today?

Comment

• H4 visa

My wife applied for H4 visa when I applied for H1B and we interviewed together when I got 221g. If my number appears on the website and her doesn't, should we send both passports or only one for stamping. They didn't keep her CEAC barcode which was stapled to her passport. Does anybody have any idea on this issue or faced similar situation?

Comment

• Admin Process

Hi all

I applied for a tourist visa to visit my friend in Texas.

The VO put my application through admin process and asked me to submit my CV.
                  Did anyone else had to submit his/her CV? If yes, how much time did it take for you to get the visa?

Comment

• Originally posted by csadangi View Post
                    Hi all

I applied for a tourist visa to visit my friend in Texas.

The VO put my application through admin process and asked me to submit my CV.
                    Did anyone else had to submit his/her CV? If yes, how much time did it take for you to get the visa?
                    Did they give you any sort of slip or anything?
                    also are you sponsoring for your trip or your friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by yello221 View Post
                      Did they give you any sort of slip or anything?
                      also are you sponsoring for your trip or your friend?
                      CEAC barcode are updated on the website for april 4 . I see there are some old case starting with AA001

any one got lucky today?

Comment

• Originally posted by hell333 View Post
                        On 5th Jan I got yellow one... and waiting their after. I am on EVC.
                        Hell333

Did you got any reply form consulate?

All the december case are getting cleared.

Comment

• NIV email address

Did anybody contact mumbainiv email address for finding about visa status?

If you received a reply from them then pls let us all know..

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by PiyushT View Post
                            Did anybody contact mumbainiv email address for finding about visa status?

If you received a reply from them then pls let us all know..

Thanks.
                            I send them email last wednesday. On thursday they said that they have send my info to consulate and will get back to me once they get any reply form consulate.
                            Dint hear anything form them yet.

I think because of long weekend the consulate dint do much last week .

CEAC bar code list is also not updated since april 4.

Comment

• last week i send an email to consulate asking what is the status of my application.

they send me following reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per the US Consulate your case is currently on hold under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) pending the officer’s review. Section 221(g) of the INA prohibits the issuance of a visa to an individual whose application is incomplete or inconclusive, or whose eligibility has not been firmly established.

Comment

• April 5th, 9th and 10th CEAC barcodes appeared today. Did anybody from December interview get cleared?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X