Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better to go alone for stamping L1 or with Spouse for stamping L1 and L2 together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better to go alone for stamping L1 or with Spouse for stamping L1 and L2 together

Hi Friends,

Could any body suggest me

Going alone for stamping L1 visa or with spouse L2 also.

which one is best. i have listened mostly got stamped if i go with spouse for
    L1 and L2 stamping.

Sincerely waiting for your reply friends.

No difference. It is all the same.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Will be the same and all depends on the documents of L1b holder.

[Note:- I am sharing my views, contact your attorney for the best advice]

Comment

If you book the family option, then there will be very little questions to your spouse and kids. Usually most of the questions will be to the primary applicant (L1 holder). When L1 gets approved, the L2's will also get approved together (Provided there are no admin process for the dependents). My vote is to go for the interview together instead of booking a separate interview slot for the dependents where sometimes they might not have enough knowledge to answer questions related to your employment.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X