H1 rejected on 221g, filing new H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 rejected on 221g, filing new H1B

All - I know we have a million posts on 221gs and H1 rejections but I couldn't find any post on new H1 stamping after 221g (may be I'm at fault here), nonetheless:

--I came to India to get married, my H1 visa was up for stamping so I went to New Delhi for stamping on Jan 28, 2011. I got 221g (yellow) and was told they will get back to me. Got an email on March 4 saying my H1 has been rejected and the case has been sent to USCIS to revoke the petition. And the glory reason was "Employer can't provide legitimate employment in US". I worked under E<V<Client model so the rejection kind of made sense. Had I known this issue I would have transferred my H1.

--Now I have a new employer and a new client. The new employer is a prime vendor and works directly with the client so now my working model would be Employer<Client. My employer would be filing a new H1 under premium processing so i'll have the approval soon. The million dollar question is, does anyone know a case/or own experience where someone has got the new H1 stamping after a 221g rejection on a previous case?

--I have a feeling new H1 has nothing to do with the previous rejection but can anyone please share their experience(s)?

--I know most of us are educated and smart enough to work and live wherever we want but if US is the spot for us then this would help people who are getting rejections on 221g. May be for all of us the next move is to quit these small desi job shops and join direct vendors and consultancy firms.

Many thanks--

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X