Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Stamping/Extension of I-94

Hi,

I have one query related to Visa Stamping/Extension of I-94. Expecting reply ASAP for me to further action -

I recently joined new company in USA and got my H1B transferred from ex-employer to new employer. I and my family members (wife and son) have got visa stamping done based on previous petition with ex-employer. My earlier Visa expires in August 2011 and the new petition through Infosys expires in Feb 2013. According we have I-94 with expiry date of Aug 2011. I am planning to send my wife and son to India for Vacation in March end. They would be returning back to USA in April end or May mid. I want to know -

1. Whether they need to get the visa stamping done based on new petition before they enter USA? They still have Visa valid till Aug 2011 on their passport
    2. If they are not required to get the visa stamped , what would be the expiry date of new I-94 they are going to get when they return to USA. Whether it will be as per the stamped visa i.e., Aug 2011 or as per the new petition i.e., Feb 2011?
    3 . If they get the I-94 with expiry date as Aug 2011, then do I need to get their I-94 extended as per the expiry date of new petition i.e., Feb 2013? What is the process?
    4. What if they travel and return after the visa expiry date i.e., Aug 2011? I believe they need to get the visa stamped as per new petition..

Thanks and Regards
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

1. No.
    2. If they show new petition at POE, Feb 2013. Otherwise, Aug 2011.
    3. File for extension of stay.
    4. Yes
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X