Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai Consulate Dates: Dec 2011

Hi All,
    I just checked the VFS website and found out that the Earliest Available dates calendar doesnt show any other location but New Delhi & Chennai. I wanted to go to Mumbai or Kolkota for stamping. Any idea if Mumbai Consulate is still closed?

I heard in the begining of 2011 that there are some renovations going on and Mumbai Consulate would be closed till the end of the year.

Any idea?

Thanks,
    ThePoster

Mumbai had stopped accepting H and L applications for some time, but they are accepting applications now. It may just be that dates are not available in Mumbai right now. Keep checking.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

How about Kolkotta?

Thanks Kabkaba,
      How about Kolkotta?

Comment

The same.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

hello

I am trying to get one for mumbai but I am not seeing anything right now. Does anybody know if they will open up any at all?

Comment

Mumbai Calendar not visible on VFS scheduling site for H1 category

did any one saw mumbai calendar on VFS website?

please help

Comment

Yes, I saw it couple of days back. Open for 28th, 29th and 30th November.

Comment

I see Nov 30 and few dates in Dec first week now, but every time I fill the entire application and select a date at the end, it's not proceeding to confirm. When the calendar loads on the last page, there is a Javascript error that I see on the status bar of the browser. I am using IE 6. Anyone else was able to book today? Does the site wok for you?

Comment

Mumbai visa appoinment prob

I am facing the same prob, please, inform if anyone is able to secure the appoinment for mumbai.

Originally posted by Rapi View Post
                  I see Nov 30 and few dates in Dec first week now, but every time I fill the entire application and select a date at the end, it's not proceeding to confirm. When the calendar loads on the last page, there is a Javascript error that I see on the status bar of the browser. I am using IE 6. Anyone else was able to book today? Does the site wok for you?

Comment

Mumbai visa appoinment prob

Facing a difficulties securing the visa date for mumbai in dec. I fill up entire required field and when I select the date the browser come back to the calender again without giving the confirmation page.

Help and suggestion? And please, inform when you get it through.

Thanks.

Comment

Still not working, cant get to confirmation page after selecting the date. Please post on this thread if anyone can get Mumbai dates.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X