H1 blue slip from Mumbai with comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Blue Form since December

Anyone in this forum waiting since December 2011?

Comment

• I am waiting from Feb 2012.
      Not sure how much more time they will take.

I work in EC model then also waiting from last 3+ months. Don;t know how much more time will it take.

Comment

• 221g green slip new delhi embassy

I am waiting since April 2012...
        I work in EVC model and have submitted all the relevant documents then and there...still no luck as of now...lets wait and watch...
        not sure when this process is going to end...
        as daily we have someone with another 221g....

Comment

• Ec model wait ??

@MAYUR

bro i think your time is close.. usually EC model wait is not too long. But can you double check with your employer and client if they got any rfe for you. Also did you call up DOS and it would nice if your employer can contact the USCIS on your behalf in the states and ask them if they need to submit any documentation [ poke around uscis ]

----

Originally posted by Mayur25 View Post
          I am waiting from Feb 2012.
          Not sure how much more time they will take.

I work in EC model then also waiting from last 3+ months. Don;t know how much more time will it take.

Comment

• @221gpal ,

221g has now become a major hurdle for indians .. but it started off thanks to some **** H1b visa consulting companies that where caught operating in 2008 and 2009 . Although the federal law states that 221g should not be issued on a regular basis/abused. the consulates now use it even more.however have hope bro .. get all ur work in india done .. this is a good time to get the certifications done if you want to ...and i am pretty sure u will get through.

---

Originally posted by 221gpal View Post
            I am waiting since April 2012...
            I work in EVC model and have submitted all the relevant documents then and there...still no luck as of now...lets wait and watch...
            not sure when this process is going to end...
            as daily we have someone with another 221g....

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoo View Post
              Hi damiendevlon,

Thank you so much for ur explanation ..
              I think i was having all docs including the contract and others papers
              and had submitted..
              will see.

best of luck for others...i hope we all get visa soon...
              @damiendevlon
              The explanation is correct and to the point. I have 2 vendors in between my employer and end client.

Comment

• Originally posted by g1984 View Post
                Anyone in this forum waiting since December 2011?
                @g1984
                I am waiting since december too.

Comment

• @g1984,

I am also waiting from December 20th. I am on EVC model. My Client was contacted twice first on 10th Jan and then again on 1st March. There after Mumbai Consulate sent my case to USCIS for reverification on 2nd May (after almost 5 mths). Now my attaorney is saying it may take several mths for USCIS to take a decision. God knows how long I will have to wait more. My client is still waiting for me to come back, but came to know yesterday that he is not sure now how long he can wait as there is tremendous pressure on him to fill up my position as my client is a Federal Funded organization.

Comment

• @damiendevlon

Thanks Buddy !!
                    i tried all those options but no success,
                    Called DOS every week -- No update Case is still under AP
                    Called/Email VFS -- No Update Case is still under AP
                    Asked Employer to contact USCIS -- USCIS said conact US consulate.

It's all going round and round with status as Pending. ideally for EC model it should not take much time but i am the lucky guy who got stuck

Let's see what happens in comming few days/Months/Years....

Originally posted by damiendevlon View Post
                    @MAYUR

bro i think your time is close.. usually EC model wait is not too long. But can you double check with your employer and client if they got any rfe for you. Also did you call up DOS and it would nice if your employer can contact the USCIS on your behalf in the states and ask them if they need to submit any documentation [ poke around uscis ]
                    ----

Comment

• Reply from VFS

Hi,

I just received an email from VFS stating my application is being sent back to USCIS, however when I called VFS helpline, they state that my application is still pending AAP. Am confused, not sure whether reply from VFS was genuine. I have reading posts in this forum and on multiple occasions I have see this kind of mis-match.

I will call up the DOS in sometime and figure out the status at their end.

Can you please suggest or advice what alternates are available ?

"Dear Sir/Madam ,

As per the US Consulate, Please note that based on the documents you submitted to us and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consular officer, we were not able to issue you an H1B work visa. Therefore, your application has been returned to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC). Once KCC receives a petition, it returns to the approving office of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for review and possible revocation. Please direct all future inquiries regarding this case to the approving USCIS office."

Regards
                      Krish

Comment

• Called DOS

I called DOS, and they state my application is still in process.

So, am not sure whom should i believe, VFS sent out an email stating my application sent for review or possible revoke, but DOS says, it is still processing.

Guys, Can you please give me your inputs...should I wait for more time ? or drop this complete **** and forget US visa ?

Comment

• awaiting since dec 2011

@g1984 , @samchava

I am also waiting since Dec 2011 EVC model. Not heard anything from consulate yet. I called DOS last time it says the case is pending and i have to wait.....God knows how many months of frustating wait more ahead.

Comment

• 221-green slip - lookup

hi ALL ,

is there a way to look up the case number on the green 221g. I know the consulate releases a information sheet every week . but i just cant find my number there.

thanks .

Comment

• Received stamped passport

Finally my wait is over.....received stamped passport..... thanks all for your wishes and support

Originally posted by waytoabhi1 View Post
                              @sameerjan77

The sms status is the same status that is available on vfs website. The status has not been updated since my interview date (from the date i received 221g form).

Comment

• Originally posted by waytoabhi1 View Post
                                Finally my wait is over.....received stamped passport..... thanks all for your wishes and support
                                Congrats dude... all the best
                                I hope all other folks who are waiting on 221g also get their visas soon

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X