No announcement yet.

H1 blue slip from Mumbai with comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wanted to ask..about my case , they had send back to USCIS (KCC) for further review..
    so in that what can i do from my side..?
    >>> You can do nothing. You will have to wait for USCIS to respond back.

is there any email or contact ,,shall i call and ask ?
    >>> It will not help.

OR from employer side ..is there any way ..
    can we do appeal against my case through lawyer..?
    >>> Well, the lawyer can try to contact USCIS to get an update.

OR
    i just need to wait until the 221g get cleared..or hear reply from USCIS side..?
    >>> Yes, you will have to wait until USCIS responds back or transfer the petition to a new employer and apply for the visa again.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

• Hi Shervin

Hi Shervin,

Thank u so much for your reply!
      sure i will tell to my employer to do like as u said..

if i m going for B1 visa interview through my company ,
      VO will ask about my H1b case , then what should i tell answer , at that time ?

if i got the B1 visa , so can i transfer my visa into which category..
      like H1 or F1 or other..?

and how will i stay long in US ..is there any other legal way..?

Please give me ur suggestions!

regards,
      pintoo

Comment

• if i m going for B1 visa interview through my company ,
        >>> Well, when you go for B1, they won't ask you about H1B as they will know the status of it. They are the one who sent it back to USCIS for review. As long as the reason for applying B1 is for the right reason, you are good. You cannot work in U.S in B1 visa.

>>> You can file a COS to H1B or F1. But it is not advisable. Search and read the posts that explains why it is not advisable.

>>> Applying a COS and getting it approved or transferring your H1B to a different employer, getting the visa stamped for the new employers and travelling are the only options. If you switch to F1, you should be studying and you cannot work until you are eligible for OPT/CPT.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

• Hi Shervin

Hi Shervin,

Thank u so much ,i really appreciate your efforts !

Regards,
          pintoo

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          >>> Well, when you go for B1, they won't ask you about H1B as they will know the status of it. They are the one who sent it back to USCIS for review. As long as the reason for applying B1 is for the right reason, you are good. You cannot work in U.S in B1 visa.

>>> You can file a COS to H1B or F1. But it is not advisable. Search and read the posts that explains why it is not advisable.

>>> Applying a COS and getting it approved or transferring your H1B to a different employer, getting the visa stamped for the new employers and travelling are the only options. If you switch to F1, you should be studying and you cannot work until you are eligible for OPT/CPT.

Comment

• Tough last week!!!

We all had another tough last week waiting for the much awaiting reply from Consulate. Hope atleast this week, couple of us can get through this most difficult/dis*****us period of our Professional life...

Comment

• Case returned to KCC (USCIS)

A quick question to all who have their cases referred back to USCIS

Has anyone whose case were referred back to USCIS during Jan/Feb of 2012, got a reply/reaffirmation yet?
              More so for cases with receipt number starting with WAC (adjudicated by California Service Center);
              Please post your timelines when you got the case reaffirmed and if any NOID/NOIR was issued?

My case has been referred back and received by USCIS for review on 1/27/2012. No update yet...

Thanks

Comment

• 221 g Blue Mumbai Consulate Documents

Hi Shervin,

Can you please tell what the following letter means and what information they should include ?

(1) A letter( on letterhead) from the personnel department at the US job site stating that there is a vacancy for me.

(2) A letter( on letterhead) from the personnel department detailing job description and duties, including an organizational chart.

(3) A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which i will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location and marketing analysis for the final product.
                - for number 3, what should i provide if our company is only service provider(RF, Direct Employee)? and not any product or software development. what is meaning of "marketing analysis of the final product" ?

Thanks for help !

Comment

• All documents send back by mumbai consulate

Last Friday, I got all the submitted documents back by blue dart. There isn't any letter from the consulate indicating further action.
                  The only difference between the docs I submitted and docs i got are as follows
                  1) Petition Revoker track sheet with latest date as 9th Jan 2012
                  2) Some other company's photos.
                  3) 1979 is marked with "call back" and a signature

Do u guys know what does this mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_wait View Post
                    Last Friday, I got all the submitted documents back by blue dart. There isn't any letter from the consulate indicating further action.

When was ur interview ?

Comment

• -> why did they return the documents? did you submit the originals?

-> I think you should check with VFS by calling them .. as well as drop them an email with your details and the documents which you have received. They can check with consulate about it.

Originally posted by blue_wait View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by shervin143 View Post

Hi Shervin,

Can you please tell what the following letter means and what information they should include ?

(1) A letter( on letterhead) from the personnel department at the US job site stating that there is a vacancy for me.

(2) A letter( on letterhead) from the personnel department detailing job description and duties, including an organizational chart.

(3) A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which i will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location and marketing analysis for the final product.
                        - for number 3, what should i provide if our company is only service provider(RF, Direct Employee)? and not any product or software development. what is meaning of "marketing analysis of the final product" ?

Thanks for help !

Comment

• Originally posted by kamalpatel221 View Post
                          When was ur interview ?
                          Dec 30th 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by chirag221gyellow View Post
                            -> why did they return the documents? did you submit the originals?

-> I think you should check with VFS by calling them .. as well as drop them an email with your details and the documents which you have received. They can check with consulate about it.
                            Have submitted the details to VFS but no reply yet. :-( After 6 months waiting, i never expected this. There isn't any denial nor approval.

Comment

• Please help

Can anyone please tell what the following letter means and what information they should include ?

Thanks for help !

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_wait View Post
                                Have submitted the details to VFS but no reply yet. :-( After 6 months waiting, i never expected this. There isn't any denial nor approval.
                                Dont worry dude .. they might be done with review of your documents so they sent it back. (We can only guess about it as looks like there is no set protocol of US Consulate on working 221g cases)

Be patient, you should hear back something positive as its already past 6 moths on your case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X