• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks @hope4ever and @sandy1380

I submitted the documents on 17th december

Comment

• Originally posted by GURUDATTA View Post
      Hello all,

I would appreciate response from people who have been waiting for more than a month.

It can put things into perspective regarding waiting time on 221g for Mumbai Consulate.

Thanks in advance.
      I am waiting since 7th dec. Submitted the documents on 7th. Had the interview on 5th dec. Mine is a renewal case.

Comment

• I received 221g on 20th dec

submitted docs along with passport on 27th dec

received stamped passport on jan 10th

good luck

Comment

• @Bluehat & Gurudatta

Guys, any development in your case ?

Comment

• @Sandeepiitm

Mine is also E-C model.
            Fresh Applicant.
            Documents submitted on 23rd Dec.
            Haven't received any update from US consulate yet.
            VO asked so many questions regarding Employer-Employee relationship.
            How was your Interview??

Originally posted by sandeepiitm View Post
            After 16 working days I got reply but now they asked me to submit paystubs which I am submitting today. God knows how long this will take now.
            Any such cases? Will i get email in 3-4 days to submit passport?

Comment

• Originally posted by nosiaj View Post
              @Bluehat & Gurudatta

Thanks for your concern.
              No updates yet. Still waiting for the response.

It seems the workload for Mumbai consulate has increased .

Comment

• Originally posted by nosiaj View Post
                @Bluehat & Gurudatta

Nope......no updates yet.....guess the renewals take more time than the first timers......thnx for the concern.....

Comment

• @Abhi
                  Mine is renewal case. Vo asked 4 basic questions. Who is you employer, client, how long you working for them etc.
                  My whole family was there for interview but still got blue slip.
                  Lets see how long they take to see my salary slips?

Comment

• I got an email today that my passport is ready for delivery. I expect it to receive tomorrow.

Comment

• @abhi1985

On the day of interview in Oct, I received yellow 221g. The lawyer followed the consulate and in December I got an email with an attachment from the [email protected].

The attachment was a 221g. It was a scanned copy so I couldn't clearly tell if it was white or blue, so I submitted the docs on 23'rd Dec, just like you did.

So far NO REPLY.

< Note that the email [email protected] is only made to send the emails out>

Comment

• What kind of documents they asked for????

Originally posted by lostpacket View Post
                        @abhi1985

On the day of interview in Oct, I received yellow 221g. The lawyer followed the consulate and in December I got an email with an attachment from the [email protected].

The attachment was a 221g. It was a scanned copy so I couldn't clearly tell if it was white or blue, so I submitted the docs on 23'rd Dec, just like you did.

So far NO REPLY.

< Note that the email [email protected] is only made to send the emails out>

Comment

• @abhi1985

See this : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=hx2iw4&s=5

This is a scanned copy emailed to me. The consulate didn't mention whether to appear for interview (checkbox1) or submit documents at VFS (checkbox2).

I however submitted documents as it shows for H&L applicants, to submit docs at VFS.

I am living in Hyderabad, the Hyd VFS didn't accept the docs as the second checkbox was not checked and suggested to confirm from Mumbai consulate whether Hyd VFS can accept the docs. Instead of sending email to info us vfs mumbai , I went to Mumbai just for submitting documents to avoid any delay.

But we are dealing with guys who don't care about our time.

Comment

• For sure you received the 221g blue form.
                            Is your case is a fresh applicant or renewal????
                            In my blue form they crossed out three documents from petitioner side and two documents from
                            applicant side.

Originally posted by lostpacket View Post
                            @abhi1985

See this : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=hx2iw4&s=5

This is a scanned copy emailed to me. The consulate didn't mention whether to appear for interview (checkbox1) or submit documents at VFS (checkbox2).

I however submitted documents as it shows for H&L applicants, to submit docs at VFS.

I am living in Hyderabad, the Hyd VFS didn't accept the docs as the second checkbox was not checked and suggested to confirm from Mumbai consulate whether Hyd VFS can accept the docs. Instead of sending email to info us vfs mumbai , I went to Mumbai just for submitting documents to avoid any delay.

But we are dealing with guys who don't care about our time.

Comment

• @abhi1985

This is an H-1B amendment. My previous case was in New Delhi and the case was sent back to the USCIS. Since the previous petition got expired, my company applied for an amendment and got it approved.

The reason given by VO for refusal in Mumbai was , my previous case is with the USCIS and until there is a conclusion on that case, he can't issue a visa.

And we all know how prompt is the USCIS for the returned petitions.

We requested the consulate to consider only the present case, but they are probably waiting for the USCIS decision.

Comment

• I have a question.

If you receive 221g Blue in Mumbai, do I have to go to the consulate or submit docs at VFS ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X