H1 blue slip from Mumbai with comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @hpatel48

Did you get any updates from Consulate????

Comment

• [QUOTE=vishal416;260725]I was asked for the foll:
      1) A copy of the petition with all supporting documents as filed to USCIS
      2) A Letter from the personnel department at the US job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.
      3) Employer s income tax returns
      4) Client SOW

@Vishal416. Hey any updates? Is this your new Visa Stamping or Renewal?

Comment

• Originally posted by abhi1985 View Post
        @hpatel48

Did you get any updates from Consulate????

yyes, they sent my documents to Kentucky Council Center to review or possible revocation.

Did you get update?

Comment

• Not yet..
          Did you receive the e-mail from consulate that your documents have been sent to KCC...
          What is your next step???

Originally posted by hpatel48 View Post
          yyes, they sent my documents to Kentucky Council Center to review or possible revocation.

Did you get update?

Comment

• Originally posted by abhi1985 View Post
            Not yet..
            Did you receive the e-mail from consulate that your documents have been sent to KCC...
            What is your next step???

@abhi1985 & @hpatel. Did u guys give interview at Mumbai consulate and submit documents at Ahmbd Consulate? Y so? was there any particular reason?

Comment

• @MaulikMehta

My interview date: 7th Dec 2011
              Additional documents submitted on 23rd Dec at Ahmedabad VFS..

till then no response from Consulate...
              Last edited by abhi1985; 02-09-2012, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maulikmehta123 View Post
                @Vishal416. Hey any updates? Is this your new Visa Stamping or Renewal?
                No man... no updates.. i m still waiting for them to come back to me with some confirmation.
                This is my new visa stamping.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishal416 View Post
                  No man... no updates.. i m still waiting for them to come back to me with some confirmation.
                  This is my new visa stamping.
                  @Vishal416 Does your employer have any type of confirmation that VFS mumbai has received the required documents from them?

I had emailed them at [email protected] just to check if they have received my documents and I got the following response:
                  Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As per the U.S Consulate, VFS do not accept documents through courier. Please check the status of your documents and submit in person in VFS centre
                  Regards,

Sairam

U.S VFS Helpdesk Team

I have also emailed this to my employer.. I will come to know from them by tonight. Also I dont really know whether to trust this VFS helpline. Really worried now.. if this is true then it just wasted my two weeks.

EVERYONE on this FORUM please feel free to give your inputs if you or any of your friends have gone through similar issue

Has VFS mumbai ever accepted Documents Directly from Employer or Attorney?

Comment

• Originally posted by maulikmehta123 View Post
                    @Vishal416 Does your employer have any type of confirmation that VFS mumbai has received the required documents from them?

I had emailed them at [email protected] just to check if they have received my documents and I got the following response:
                    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As per the U.S Consulate, VFS do not accept documents through courier. Please check the status of your documents and submit in person in VFS centre
                    Regards,

Sairam

U.S VFS Helpdesk Team

I have also emailed this to my employer.. I will come to know from them by tonight. Also I dont really know whether to trust this VFS helpline. Really worried now.. if this is true then it just wasted my two weeks.

EVERYONE on this FORUM please feel free to give your inputs if you or any of your friends have gone through similar issue

Has VFS mumbai ever accepted Documents Directly from Employer or Attorney?

Try calling them up on 0120-6611411 and ask them if they have received the docs. When i called them up, they told me they received my docs on 6th Jan. My employer had sent out the courier on 2nd Jan. Alternatively you can try calling DOS but i m not sure if they can provide any better updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishal416 View Post
                      Try calling them up on 0120-6611411 and ask them if they have received the docs. When i called them up, they told me they received my docs on 6th Jan. My employer had sent out the courier on 2nd Jan. Alternatively you can try calling DOS but i m not sure if they can provide any better updates.
                      @vishal416 I have called that number a number of times. They were the ones who told me that we cant provide the info. Send an email to that particular ID thats why I Emailed and I got that response.

However I forwarded their response to my Employer and they are sending me the documents now. So I believe will go ahead and submit again.

Also on my 221g Blue form they had written "Please submit the required documents along with this letter in a grey Envolope at the nearest VFS location"

Comment

• update

Hello guys,
                        Just wanted to update you guys that I got a response from VFS today about my case status, which is still pending Its a standard reply:

Dear Sir / Ma'am,
                        As per the US Consulate your case is still under pending status.

Applicants who applied for visas at the U.S. Consulate in Mumbai can now check the status of their pending visa application on the website at

If an applicant’s CEAC barcode appears on one of the lists, he/she can submit the passport with the pending letter to the nearest VFS office. If the Consulate General determines the need for any additional information from the applicant, the Consulate will contact the applicant directly via email.

Regards,

Comment

• Same case

Interview date : Jan 13th 2012 @chennai
                          Got 221G blue slip AAP, with no documents asked and passport returned.
                          NO UPDATE till date....waiting waiting and waiting..............

Comment

• @Sandeepiitm

Did you receive any updates from Consulate??????

Comment

• Yea i had the same case. My employer also directly send them a courier.. this morning they replied to my mail that i sent them 3 days back. Standard reply that they give everyone:

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As per the US Consulate your case is still under pending status.

Applicants who applied for visas at the U.S. Consulate in Mumbai can now check the status of their pending visa application on the website at

If an applicant’s CEAC barcode appears on one of the lists, he/she can submit the passport with the pending letter to the nearest VFS office. If the Consulate General determines the need for any additional information from the applicant, the Consulate will contact the applicant directly via email.

Regards,

Sairam

U.S VFS Helpdesk Team

I hope this atleast means that they have my documents and are in the process of reviewing my case.

Comment

• @Vishal416 I guess the Help line people are uselss.. But they have time and again said..that they are not accepting couriers. Although I dont trust them but since my employer is now sending me the documents, I think I will submit it myself.. So that atleast I will know they are going to process it. Lets see how it goes

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X