H1 blue slip from Mumbai with comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Vishal416

At which VFS center you submitted your Passport.

Comment

• Reply from consulate

last week i send an email to consulate asking what is the status of my application.

they send me following reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per the US Consulate your case is currently on hold under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) pending the officer’s review. Section 221(g) of the INA prohibits the issuance of a visa to an individual whose application is incomplete or inconclusive, or whose eligibility has not been firmly established.

Comment

• Originally posted by yello221 View Post
        last week i send an email to consulate asking what is the status of my application.

they send me following reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per the US Consulate your case is currently on hold under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) pending the officer’s review. Section 221(g) of the INA prohibits the issuance of a visa to an individual whose application is incomplete or inconclusive, or whose eligibility has not been firmly established.
        @yello221
        Even I had received ditto reply 4 weeks back. Still waiting for any other kind of meaningful reply !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sandy1380 View Post
          @yello221
          Even I had received ditto reply 4 weeks back. Still waiting for any other kind of meaningful reply !!!
          Well in that case its normal reply from consulate.
          All we have to do is to wait and pray ...

Comment

• Looks like my wait is Over. Received email today

All.
            Finally today I received email from Mumbai Consulate to submit passport.

MUMBAI, N IV ✆ [email protected]
            1:40 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
            Dear Sir:

Greetings from the Nonimmigrant Visa Section of U.S. Consulate General Mumbai.

Please follow the instructions below in order to continue processing your pending visa application further.

We are ready for final processing. Please submit your passport, pending letter and the courier envelope to the Consulate General via any of the VFS offices. Please carry a copy of this email for ready reference.

Please note that this email communication does not confirm that your visa is issued at this time.

Regards

Mumbai NIV/lp

Brief history
            13 Dec 2011. Interview for h1 extension. (E-C Model) Went with family. Received 221g blue slip asking to submit documents which were related to offer letter, petition details, detail project description and client letter.
            15 Dec 2011: Submitted all documents.
            12 Jan 2012: Received email from Mumbai consulate asking to submit pay slips. Submitted on the same day
            17 Jan 2012: Received another email from Mumbai Consulate asking to submit all documents again. (It was strange but had to submit all)
            19 Jan 2012: Submitted all documents along with payslips. Made proper folder with sections.

Waiting since then.

3 Apr 2012: State Dept of USA called my end client confirming relation of them with my employer.

10 Apr 2012: Received email from Mumbai consulate to submit passport.

Will submit passport tomorrow at VFS pune center.

I think my wait is over. Thanks for all who were with me and wished for good end.
            Will keep you updated with stamping.

Comment

• Congrats sandeepiitm.

They don't mention anything about your spouse's passport submission. Are you submitting your passport and your wife's passport as well.

I also went for interview with my wife and kid. They didn't keep CEAC copy attached to my wife's passport. So I was wondering if both numbers will appear online or just one.

Let us know what happens in your case.

Originally posted by sandeepiitm View Post
              All.
              Finally today I received email from Mumbai Consulate to submit passport.

MUMBAI, N IV ✆ [email protected]
              1:40 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
              Dear Sir:

Greetings from the Nonimmigrant Visa Section of U.S. Consulate General Mumbai.

Please follow the instructions below in order to continue processing your pending visa application further.

We are ready for final processing. Please submit your passport, pending letter and the courier envelope to the Consulate General via any of the VFS offices. Please carry a copy of this email for ready reference.

Please note that this email communication does not confirm that your visa is issued at this time.

Regards

Mumbai NIV/lp

Brief history
              13 Dec 2011. Interview for h1 extension. (E-C Model) Went with family. Received 221g blue slip asking to submit documents which were related to offer letter, petition details, detail project description and client letter.
              15 Dec 2011: Submitted all documents.
              12 Jan 2012: Received email from Mumbai consulate asking to submit pay slips. Submitted on the same day
              17 Jan 2012: Received another email from Mumbai Consulate asking to submit all documents again. (It was strange but had to submit all)
              19 Jan 2012: Submitted all documents along with payslips. Made proper folder with sections.

Waiting since then.

3 Apr 2012: State Dept of USA called my end client confirming relation of them with my employer.

10 Apr 2012: Received email from Mumbai consulate to submit passport.

Will submit passport tomorrow at VFS pune center.

I think my wait is over. Thanks for all who were with me and wished for good end.
              Will keep you updated with stamping.

Comment

• Congrats Sandeepiitm..
                Really Happy for you...
                Good luck for your passport and Have a safe trip back to States..

Comment

• @sandeepiitm

Congratulations Friend. Your long wait is over now. Great to get some good news every week.
                  I will pray for all who are still awaiting..

Comment

• @vijay
                    I believe everyone will get through as we were waiting this long..
                    Just little more patience and everything will fine...

Praying god for all and not to mention this forum has helped me a lot to keep thinking positive..

Comment

• @sandeepiitm,

Congrats friend, all the best with your stamping.
                      I have been waiting from 20th Dec, now I am almost on the verge of losing my project.

Comment

• Originally posted by rangaraob View Post
                        221g White slip AAP victim since 9th March 2012.

Visa interview date : March 9, 2012 (handed white slip 221G AAP and VO took my employer documents(tax returns, notarized employee list and my passport))
                        Passport Returned: March 14th, 2012
                        USCIS/ Consulate verification :March 14th, 2012(USA company) and March 15th, 2012(Indian company).
                        Passport Submitted: No(i didnt receive any update since March 14th, 2012).

As per the hyderabad consulate information , we can find case update information using link(http://hyderabad.usconsulate.gov/pen...sed-visas.html).

Where do we find this PDF information "CEAC barcode appeared in PDF"?
                        Yesterday(10th April 2012) i received mail from Hyderabad, CEA for passport submission. Today morning i have submitted my passport at VFS, Hyd. Waiting for response...............

Comment

• @ranga

Originally posted by rangaraob View Post
                          221g White slip AAP victim since 9th March 2012.

Visa interview date : March 9, 2012 (handed white slip 221G AAP and VO took my employer documents(tax returns, notarized employee list and my passport))
                          Passport Returned: March 14th, 2012
                          USCIS/ Consulate verification :March 14th, 2012(USA company) and March 15th, 2012(Indian company).
                          Passport Submitted: No(i didnt receive any update since March 14th, 2012).

As per the hyderabad consulate information , we can find case update information using link(http://hyderabad.usconsulate.gov/pen...sed-visas.html).

Where do we find this PDF information "CEAC barcode appeared in PDF"?
                          How USCIS/consulate did verification on your company??? I mean did they send the officers to your employer's office?? or e mail??? In my case employer verification done by USCIS officers at my office 5-6 weeks ago, haven't heard anything after that.. so was just curious to determine the timeline after verification is done..!!! your reply is appreciated..!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by abhi1985 View Post
                            @Vishal416

At which VFS center you submitted your Passport.

Mumbai

Comment

• Submitted passports for all. (me, wife and daughter)
                              VFS made separate envelope for each putting I797, passport and email copy from Mumbai.
                              They did not take 221g copy and when asked they said its not required.

Just praying hard to get proper stamping soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by samchava View Post
                                @sandeepiitm,

Congrats friend, all the best with your stamping.
                                I have been waiting from 20th Dec, now I am almost on the verge of losing my project.
                                @samchava
                                Little more wait and pray will get good news to you too.
                                Wish you good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X