X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @vijay , @Immigrant2011, @sandeepIITM, @samchava, @sam1380, @piyushT, @HKH

Thanks a lot for your wishes.
    really made me feel special ..

i will pray for you all that you get positive reply soon from consulate.

Comment

• Thanks Yello21 and you have a safe trip.

Comment

• @sandy

Originally posted by sandy1380 View Post
        samchava, g1984, immigrant2011 & vijayvisausa

I am also part of the december group waiting to hear from the US consulate. Interview on Dec 9th and document submission on Dec 13th.

I was also told by my manager that 2 officers had visited our facility for inspection. This happened on March 16th. No updates after this event.

@sandeepiitm,
        Congratulations buddy.

@yello221,
        Dont worry. You will get the passport with VISA stamped on it.
        Hey i have been waiting since dec.'11 also from New Delhi embassy. Interview was in 2nd dec. and submitted documents on 12th dec.11..!In my case also 2 officers visited my employer's office on first week of march..! they even said everything looks fine and your employee should be back soon..!!! still have not hear anything from them after that ..!!!

Comment

• I had emailed VFS on April 12th, in response to that email this is what the VFS had to say

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per the US Consulate your case is still under pending status.
          Applicants who applied for visas at the U.S. Consulate in Mumbai can now check the status of their pending visa application on the website at
          http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/case-status.html.
          If an applicant’s CEAC barcode appears on one of the lists, he/she can submit the passport with the pending letter to the nearest VFS office. If the Consulate General determines the need for any additional information from the applicant, the Consulate will contact the applicant directly via email.

Regards,
          Benoy
          U.S VFS Helpdesk Team

This is a standard reply that all get but I fail to understand that the VFS team also is not aware that the blue slip CEAC barcodes dont appear on the link that they have mentioned in the email.
          I am going to call the DoS today again and ask them if pending status and administrative processing are the same. Does anyone of you know that they both are same or different?
          I had got an email from VFS earlier which had mentioned that my case is in administrative processing and this time they are saying that it is in pending state.

Comment

• @samchava

Originally posted by samchava View Post
            I had emailed VFS on April 12th, in response to that email this is what the VFS had to say

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per the US Consulate your case is still under pending status.
            Applicants who applied for visas at the U.S. Consulate in Mumbai can now check the status of their pending visa application on the website at
            http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/case-status.html.
            If an applicant’s CEAC barcode appears on one of the lists, he/she can submit the passport with the pending letter to the nearest VFS office. If the Consulate General determines the need for any additional information from the applicant, the Consulate will contact the applicant directly via email.

Regards,
            Benoy
            U.S VFS Helpdesk Team

This is a standard reply that all get but I fail to understand that the VFS team also is not aware that the blue slip CEAC barcodes dont appear on the link that they have mentioned in the email.
            I am going to call the DoS today again and ask them if pending status and administrative processing are the same. Does anyone of you know that they both are same or different?
            I had got an email from VFS earlier which had mentioned that my case is in administrative processing and this time they are saying that it is in pending state.
            Hi there,,
            In my opinion it could be just another term for administrative process..!!! My case is also in admin. process from New delhi since more than 4 months...! employer verification is also done in first week on march.. no update as of now..!!! lets hope for the best..!!!

Comment

• more then 48 hours now.. Still dint get my passport..

it seems that my wait is not over yet...

Comment

• yello221 - do u work in EVC Model?

yello221 - do u work in EVC Model?

Comment

• VictimOfblueSlip

Guess reading this forum gives some hope..
                  Came for H1 B stamp - Direct employer
                  Stuck in India since
                  07feb2012 - interview date...given blue slip...docs submitted same day.at mumbai vfs
                  17feb2012 - recieved an email from consulate to submit "list of employees with visa status", submitted to VFS ahmedabad on 21feb2012
                  ..since then awaiting response from consulate...
                  Did anybody ever got through calling mumbai consualte ...in my case, vfs passport tracker shows...my application status as "passport under process with consulate/embassy" but i was never told to submitt my passport ..and calling vfs had been waste since no response from then apart from standard reply...

thanks to mumbai consulate for the agony...

Comment

• Anandblueslip,

There are people stuck here in same situation from November onwards. Everybody gets same response as you got from VFS and the passport tracker site. I too am waiting from 20th December.
                    There are many from December who got cleared in last couple of weeks. So all are keeping their fingers crossed and hoping to get some positive response.
                    I am on EVC model and my client manager was contacted via phone calls and emails with some questions for verification twice, once on 10th January and second on 1st March, but still no response from the consulate. Let us all who are waiting keep patience and hope that something positive comes out from this waiting period.

Comment

• Hi anandblueslip,

Did u submit ur passport at consulate or at VFS?Plz reply

Originally posted by AnandBlueSlip View Post
                      Guess reading this forum gives some hope..
                      Came for H1 B stamp - Direct employer
                      Stuck in India since
                      07feb2012 - interview date...given blue slip...docs submitted same day.at mumbai vfs
                      17feb2012 - recieved an email from consulate to submit "list of employees with visa status", submitted to VFS ahmedabad on 21feb2012
                      ..since then awaiting response from consulate...
                      Did anybody ever got through calling mumbai consualte ...in my case, vfs passport tracker shows...my application status as "passport under process with consulate/embassy" but i was never told to submitt my passport ..and calling vfs had been waste since no response from then apart from standard reply...

thanks to mumbai consulate for the agony...

Comment

• 221(g)

Hi Everyone
                        Is there any one interview in January got E-mail to submit passport

My Interview was on 12 January
                        Submitted Documents on 27 January
                        Received one more blue slip through courier asked for some more documents
                        Documents Submitted on 24 Feb
                        Received mail asked for one more documents and submitted on 19 march since than havent heard anything from consulate.

Comment

• Originally posted by dny View Post
                          yello221 - do u work in EVC Model?
                          no i work in EC model .

Comment

• Originally posted by hkh View Post
                            Hi Everyone
                            Is there any one interview in January got E-mail to submit passport

My Interview was on 12 January
                            Submitted Documents on 27 January
                            Received one more blue slip through courier asked for some more documents
                            Documents Submitted on 24 Feb
                            Received mail asked for one more documents and submitted on 19 march since than havent heard anything from consulate.
                            yes . I got reply on 16th april.

Interview on 10 jan
                            Doc submitted on 19th jan.

Comment

• End of 221g

Finally i got my passport back with visa stamped on it.

Will fly back to USA soon.

Here is recap of my case.
                              1st time H-1b stamping
                              Approved I-797
                              Visa Interview at MUMBAI

1st interview on JAN 10th: VO asked me simple question who is employer, salary , #of employee and client location? handed me Blue 221g. Document asked: All company related document. MY W-2 of last three years. All pay slips.

Document Submitted on Jan19th: All requested document submitted at VFS in mumbai.

Got Email from consulate to come with passport on Feb 17

2nd interview on 22nd Feb: VO (Not same) again took my interview asking almost the same question as they asked me in first interview. Gave me YELLOW 221g marked on others and no document ask

Email to submit passport on April 16th: Submit my passport on same day at mumbai consulate

Got passport back with visa stamped on April 19th

My wishes to all that you get stamping soon.. If your paper work is clear then i dont think there should be any problem.. Just have patience and pray hard.. as prayer are always answered

Comment

• Congrats Rangarao

Originally posted by rangaraob View Post
                                Yesterday(16th April 2012) i received my passport with visa stamp. Thanks guys for valuable support.
                                Hi Rangarao
                                Congrats for the visa. I got email from Hyd EAC to submit passport. What else do we need to submit along with the passport ??? Do we need to submit the 221g form and DS160 confirmation page ???

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X