H1 blue slip from Mumbai with comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @sandy ..

Congratulations bro.... So like i said it takes time but most 221g atleast 90% get approved sooner or later.

@krish_kk123

dude make sure you are not missing anything .. call up DOS on 202-663-1225 .. ask them if any further documentation is needed from your / employers behalf ... follow up with ur employer to see if he received any query [ email / phone ] and most importantly dont loose hope.

Comment

• @jayhanuman

you are right .... " if your company is genuine " ... The US Embasy is a state owned enterprise so they main concern is the re-confirm the legitimacy of your employer and to make sure you or your employer does not have any criminal background .... so as long as you/your company diligently have submitted the right documents and are not a thief /assasin you will get ur visa

Congratulations - by the way

----

Originally posted by jayHanuman View Post
      I was silent observer in this thread. Now its my turn to boost morale of other guys. My old h1 went to USCIS for further review in May 11. Now my Indian company(BEP) applied for fresh H1 and got blue 221g in Dec 2011. We are genuine company with genuine client project really I am working on. We submitted all docs in one week of time. After 6-7 week got email to submit passport. I got shocked because I received my passport with one more 221g and without stamp . We submitted require docs immediately.In 3-4 days of time received email from consulate to submit docs in details. Again we have submitted all require docs immediately. After 6-7 week. At this time my old petition got reaffirm .Also I got email to submit passport and received with proper stamp for latest H1.

I think if your company/client is genuine most of the case officer will give you visa after check. Always trust god and believe in you that you will get it for sure which is very tough but try.

I am also helpful to immihelp and specially Sherwin who provides perfect guideline very quickly.
      I will also pray for other guys and hope you will get what you waiting for.

Comment

• @damiendevlon

yes friend, I did call up DOS couple of days back and they said no documents are pending from side and my case is stilll pending for AAP.

I dont know how much of my hope is left,,,,,but thanks for motivating me. I wil hope to see some good news for all of us in this forum in the upcoming days. I will keep writing....

Comment

• Congratulations in advance.

Originally posted by nosiaj View Post
          on 28th I got 221(g) blue slip from Mumbai.

It asked for additional corporate documents to be submitted at VFS along with passport.

Since they have asked for the passport along with the documents is there any hope to get it stamped earlier ?

Comment

• Dude .. i am following 2 different threads on this forum .. both for 221g .

And so far 9 of the 11 ppl have received their visa after submitting the visa documentation. So do not worry and once you get ur approval i need a partyyyyy

Originally posted by krish_kk123 View Post
            yes friend, I did call up DOS couple of days back and they said no documents are pending from side and my case is stilll pending for AAP.

I dont know how much of my hope is left,,,,,but thanks for motivating me. I wil hope to see some good news for all of us in this forum in the upcoming days. I will keep writing....

Comment

• Hi Guys,
              I am trying to follow up with VFS regarding the visa status via email since May 1st but not getting any valid reply back. Got the VFS reply email as follows

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to us.

We are in receipt of your below email, the same will be checked with the U.S Consulate. You will receive a reply once we get the information from the Consulate.

Regards,
              ZZZ

So called VFS helpline and they mentioned to send a reminder email to vfs. Send the remainder email and again got the same above reply. I am confused whether VFS is not replying to me or Consulate is not replying to VFS. Is anyone facing similar issue?

Comment

• @ blue_wait

I too had receieved the same reply from VFS. In fact i got reply from VFS one month after reminder. My case is pending or administative processing or under vo review (whatever it is) since 7th feb.

Originally posted by blue_wait View Post
                Hi Guys,
                I am trying to follow up with VFS regarding the visa status via email since May 1st but not getting any valid reply back. Got the VFS reply email as follows

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We are in receipt of your below email, the same will be checked with the U.S Consulate. You will receive a reply once we get the information from the Consulate.

Regards,
                ZZZ

So called VFS helpline and they mentioned to send a reminder email to vfs. Send the remainder email and again got the same above reply. I am confused whether VFS is not replying to me or Consulate is not replying to VFS. Is anyone facing similar issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnandBlueSlip View Post
                  I too had receieved the same reply from VFS. In fact i got reply from VFS one month after reminder. My case is pending or administative processing or under vo review (whatever it is) since 7th feb.
                  Thanks AnandBlueSlip for the info, I was wondering if i am the only one being ignored by VFS/Consulate. Anyways I am waiting since 30th December. I wonder if anyone is waiting since december now. Its been 5 months and no reply. Neither my client manager nor my employer was contacted. Hoping that it will get cleared soon as it has been long long time. Wish u and all of them waiting in this mess best of luck!

Comment

• @blue_wait

Hi blue_wait,

This is just an acknowledgement email from VFS saying that they received this email from you. Now they will go ahead and check with US consulate for the case status. They will probably get back to you in a week or so regarding your status. But from past experience, status emails do not have meaningful updates either. You just have to wait for the US consulate to process your case and lookout for an email from [email protected] to submit passport.

Originally posted by blue_wait View Post
                    Hi Guys,

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Regards,
                    ZZZ

Comment

• Congrats lrb42,

Hope you & ur family have a safe flight home. All the best.

Originally posted by lrb42 View Post
                      Called DOS on 202-663-1225 and they told me that my wife's visa has been issued. So hopefully I will also got the visa sine I am an H1 and she is H4 I couldnt get my status as I did not had my new passport number Just waiting desparately to get my passport back

Comment

• 221g case

Hi All,

i have been following this thread for quite sometime now and would say that it has been helpful to me remain positive abt my case.

24th april 2012: interview at mumbai consulate ....got 221g letter
                        11th may 2012: submitted all the required documents.
                        24th may 2012 : got a mail to submit my passport.
                        ...... waiting to receive the stamped passport.

by gods grace i got through this case quickly.... wish you all the very best and be positive.

Comment

• once you submit ur passport the speculation is that it will take 2 weeks for the stamping to go thru ... congratulations .. my count .. 9 of 12 got visas .. and 1 [ @waytoabhi ] waiting on it.

Congratulations in advance.

Originally posted by waytoabhi1 View Post
                          Hi All,

i have been following this thread for quite sometime now and would say that it has been helpful to me remain positive abt my case.

24th april 2012: interview at mumbai consulate ....got 221g letter
                          11th may 2012: submitted all the required documents.
                          24th may 2012 : got a mail to submit my passport.
                          ...... waiting to receive the stamped passport.

by gods grace i got through this case quickly.... wish you all the very best and be positive.

Comment

• to irb42

Thank u so much irb42!

sure i will call and follow the way u have explained.

keeping my finger crossed! ..hopefully will get positive sign..

best of luck for all ..who are waiting for visa...

Originally posted by lrb42 View Post
                            Pinto,

First call them and press 3. A represnatative will come on call. Give your passport number and ask him/her if there is any documents that consulate is waiting from your side. Second tell them you have submitted the photos on so and so date have consulate received it, They will be able to tell u all this infomration

Comment

• Yes .. They will submit the documentation to the USCIS directly .. which is better and in some cases faster.
                              ---

Originally posted by nosiaj View Post
                              My employer told me that they will be submitting the extra documents directly to the consulate. because of the confidential status of the documents asked for. But the VO asked ME to submit the documents at the VFS. So do you think whatever my employer doing is a right thing ?

Comment

• 221g case

Thnks damiendevlon

what happened to the 3 cases out of 12.....????

once you submit ur passport the speculation is that it will take 2 weeks for the stamping to go thru ... congratulations .. my count .. 9 of 12 got visas .. and 1 [ @waytoabhi ] waiting on it.

Congratulations in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X