• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g green slip new delhi embassy

Hi,
    I have been following this thread and the information is very helpful:

Interview Date: April 9th, 2012
    Documents submitted: April 9th, 2012 (At the time of interview)
    Client Contacted: yes (Checking on Employee – Employer relationship)
    Working model: EVC

i have been waiting since then to hear some news from the embassy. Have contact the vfs and dos but the same common reply the case is in admin processing. not sure how long is it going to take.

thanks for all your inputs

Comment

• to waytoabhi1

Hi waytoabhi1,

Congrats buddy!

here i just want to ask..
      did u get any mail from US consulate side abt submit the passport ?
      and
      did they sent you any msg in ur mobile for submit the passport..? how did u know and which way they informed you..?

and there is another way to track our status ..
      in mumbai consulate.gov site under.. visa.

there is case status report.pdf file is ther..so thr also can we check our status..
      for who got blue form..? pls let me know

i am also waiting for reply..
      for my case..
      i had attended the interview on 19-dec-2012 and got blu2 221g form
      after that i had submitted the all docs what they had asked on 20-jan-2012
      and after that i got mail from mumbai consulate .
      submit the photos of work location on 12-apr-2012 and i had submitted on 3-may-2012..
      still waiting for reply..from US consulate.

pls reply buddy!

hopefully everything goes positive ...
      thanks

Originally posted by waytoabhi1 View Post
      Hi All,

i have been following this thread for quite sometime now and would say that it has been helpful to me remain positive abt my case.

24th april 2012: interview at mumbai consulate ....got 221g letter
      11th may 2012: submitted all the required documents.
      24th may 2012 : got a mail to submit my passport.
      ...... waiting to receive the stamped passport.

by gods grace i got through this case quickly.... wish you all the very best and be positive.

Comment

• @waytoabhi .. 3 case still waitting .. 2 for 1 + months and 1 for 3+ months

Originally posted by waytoabhi1 View Post
        Thnks damiendevlon

what happened to the 3 cases out of 12.....????

once you submit ur passport the speculation is that it will take 2 weeks for the stamping to go thru ... congratulations .. my count .. 9 of 12 got visas .. and 1 [ @waytoabhi ] waiting on it.

Congratulations in advance.

Comment

• @221gpal

did u already submit ur passport ?.. if yes when did u submit ur passport ?

Originally posted by 221gpal View Post
          Hi,
          I have been following this thread and the information is very helpful:

Interview Date: April 9th, 2012
          Documents submitted: April 9th, 2012 (At the time of interview)
          Client Contacted: yes (Checking on Employee – Employer relationship)
          Working model: EVC

i have been waiting since then to hear some news from the embassy. Have contact the vfs and dos but the same common reply the case is in admin processing. not sure how long is it going to take.

thanks for all your inputs

Comment

• 221g case

Hi Pintoo,

Thnks man,

i got an email from the mumbai consulate to submit the same...
            i am aware of other way of tracking bt i didnt see my CAEC code there....
            221g case was for client invite letter...

just remain positive... you will get through soon..

Hi waytoabhi1,

Congrats buddy!

here i just want to ask..
            did u get any mail from US consulate side abt submit the passport ?
            and
            did they sent you any msg in ur mobile for submit the passport..? how did u know and which way they informed you..?

and there is another way to track our status ..
            in mumbai consulate.gov site under.. visa.

there is case status report.pdf file is ther..so thr also can we check our status..
            for who got blue form..? pls let me know

i am also waiting for reply..
            for my case..
            i had attended the interview on 19-dec-2012 and got blu2 221g form
            after that i had submitted the all docs what they had asked on 20-jan-2012
            and after that i got mail from mumbai consulate .
            submit the photos of work location on 12-apr-2012 and i had submitted on 3-may-2012..
            still waiting for reply..from US consulate.

pls reply buddy!

hopefully everything goes positive ...
            thanks

Comment

• I have received H1B after 5 months but employeer is not interested now because no project is availiable at the moment..what to do?

Comment

• Hello

Friends,

Today I received my passport stamped with the VISA. Here is my Itinerary.

Interview date - Jan 06 Received 221b glue slip.
                Documents submitted - Jan 10
                Received email to submit more docs - Feb 10
                Documents submitted - Feb 17
                April 25 - After a lot of follow up, received email from Consulate that documents are misplaced
                May 9 - Submitted the documents again
                May 23 - Received email to submit passport
                May 30 - Received passport with stamp.

FYI, I am working in EVC Model. I wish best of luck to all who are waiting and Thank you very much for all the information provided by this forum/thread.

Thanks
                Dny

Comment

• haq_enam,
                  Try convincing them to find a project, if this doesnt work then, Find a new employer who can utilize your H1B visa, as it can be transferred.

I have received H1B after 5 months but employeer is not interested now because no project is availiable at the moment..what to do?
                  Last edited by waytoabhi1; 05-30-2012, 04:49 AM. Reason: Replied on incorrect post

Comment

• Originally posted by haq_enam View Post
                    I have received H1B after 5 months but employeer is not interested now because no project is availiable at the moment..what to do?
                    This is expected my dear friend.
                    Just think about it who can bare loss of revenue if you do not go from 5-6 months though you have approved work permit.

i don't know US Embassey takes this much time to do such kind of validation. If i am not wrong US is known for timely updates. I believe they might be doing verification as per below manner.

-- Background check of an applicant.
                    -- Employment verification.
                    -- Client verification.
                    -- Credit history check.

Comlete process should not take more than 2 months. We can assume than if they need any more documents from employer in that case it can be delayed but i can not think of anything else which can restrict them to reach to conclusion whether an applicant is qualified for visa or not.

Anyway we do not have any other options rather than playing a waiting game.
                    Hope for the best. one day will be your lucky day.

Comment

• Let me share you my story.

Interview Date: 02/24/2012
                      Result: 221g Blue Form
                      Document Submitted: 03/01/2012

Now my work permit got expired and on top of it i got an approved copy from USCIS one month back. I don;t know whether i should schedule a new appointment on bases of new I797 or i should wait till US consulate reach to thier conclusion for expired work permit.

I sent couple of emails to them on this regards but did not get a single reply from VFS. tried calling DOS for an update but no positive reply from them.

Checked with my employer but they are saying to wait untill they come back to you on your expired work permit and if they give back dated visa then go for new appointment (I hope they won;t take this much time to again go through this process for my new extended petition).

Guys keep us updated so and lets get motivated from each others.

Comment

• 221g green slip new delhi embassy

@ damiendevlon
                        I was asked to hand over my passport along with the documents the same day as of my visa interview....i.e. on 9th april

but thanks for asking...waiting for inoputs frm your side..

Comment

• @haq_enam,

start looking for a different project + employer asap .. remember u can always tranfer ur h1b .. which is relativelly easy and worry free when compared to applying for a new h1b

+point is that you have a valid visa .. so entry should not be a problem till the employer doesnt cancell it .
                          +work double hard and look for new employers and projects .. dont care if u spend 36 hours of a day online looking for it. .. best of luck

Originally posted by haq_enam View Post
                          Last edited by damiendevlon; 05-30-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• @DNY

congratulations .. count 11-15 ppl recvd visas

--- have a save trip back

Originally posted by dny View Post
                            Friends,

Today I received my passport stamped with the VISA. Here is my Itinerary.

Interview date - Jan 06 Received 221b glue slip.
                            Documents submitted - Jan 10
                            Received email to submit more docs - Feb 10
                            Documents submitted - Feb 17
                            April 25 - After a lot of follow up, received email from Consulate that documents are misplaced
                            May 9 - Submitted the documents again
                            May 23 - Received email to submit passport
                            May 30 - Received passport with stamp.

FYI, I am working in EVC Model. I wish best of luck to all who are waiting and Thank you very much for all the information provided by this forum/thread.

Thanks
                            Dny

Comment

• @221g

no update here bro .. by now am pretty sure that i am gonna loose my job in the next two weeks........ the internet connectivity stinks in chennai [ BSNL unlimited ].. the vpn's dont hold and i am running out of time but still hopefull

----

Originally posted by 221gpal View Post
                              @ damiendevlon
                              I was asked to hand over my passport along with the documents the same day as of my visa interview....i.e. on 9th april

but thanks for asking...waiting for inoputs frm your side..

Comment

• @Mayur25

bro .. the expired workpermit . [ u mean expired h1b ? ] ..either ways you need to be smart here you cannot comeback coz the customs/immgration at the states may cause a issue so the best this [ if u applying for h1b again -- h1b extension ] is to premium process ur visa app and once approved get another appoint out however this time take ur old documents with you [ include paper work that you have already submitted for previous 221g ] and the new documents . <--- only holds true if you are on h1b ...

Best of luck either ways
                                ---

Originally posted by Mayur25 View Post
                                Let me share you my story.

Interview Date: 02/24/2012
                                Result: 221g Blue Form
                                Document Submitted: 03/01/2012

Now my work permit got expired and on top of it i got an approved copy from USCIS one month back. I don;t know whether i should schedule a new appointment on bases of new I797 or i should wait till US consulate reach to thier conclusion for expired work permit.

I sent couple of emails to them on this regards but did not get a single reply from VFS. tried calling DOS for an update but no positive reply from them.

Checked with my employer but they are saying to wait untill they come back to you on your expired work permit and if they give back dated visa then go for new appointment (I hope they won;t take this much time to again go through this process for my new extended petition).

Guys keep us updated so and lets get motivated from each others.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X