Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEAC Link on Mumbai Consulate website

Originally posted by AnandBlueSlip View Post
    There is a new link on mumbai consulate website...I check my ceac no. it says application refused...I have asked vfs to confirm the same...awaiting their reply...I think its end for me...the website don't mention any reason for refusal although mine was direct employer...Not sure how I will wind up my affairs....
    Hi Anand,

What is your response date showing?

Best of Luck

Comment

• Pure Frustration

Hi Karishma,

Mine says the same
      20th July: Application Refused.

I just called DOS and her response is ur application is "still pending". I informed her that there is this link and i checked my application id,to which she says her system shows application pending since 07th feb at mumbai consulate for H1B..she instructed me to contact mumbai consulate.

This whole process is so frustrating....

I also request other applicants with blue slip who are waiting for passport submission email to check the link.

Anand

Originally posted by karishmashah06 View Post
      Hi Anand,

What is your response date showing?

Best of Luck
      Last edited by AnandBlueSlip; 07-26-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• @Anand & Karishma

Originally posted by AnandBlueSlip View Post
        Hi Karishma,

Mine says the same
        20th July: Application Refused.

I just called DOS and her response is ur application is "still pending". I informed her that there is this link and i checked my application id,to which she says her system shows application pending since 07th feb at mumbai consulate for H1B..she instructed me to contact mumbai consulate.

This whole process is so frustrating....

I also request other applicants with blue slip to check the link except for those who already have received email to sumbitt passport...

Anand
        Hello there
        I am waiting to hear back from New Delhi embassy after getting green slip (Similar to blue one) since dec.'11, however when i checked my status on that link it showed me the same response like you guys got, so I had also called up DOS day before y'day and they said its under admin. process..!!! As far as i know, the response we got thro this link many other people also got the same..! I already sent e mail to VFS asking for my status and waiting to hear back from them...! *** Passport is still with the embassy since dec.'11..***
        Good Luck everyone
        Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by karishmashah06 View Post
          Hi Anand,

Same is the case with me. But what i feel is that we were refused a visa on the interview date and given a blue slip.
          Also there was no source to check the status of blue slip.

My concern is that it also shows last updated date. Mine is 20th July 2012.

Not sure if the link gives "REFUSED" to all candidates who were issued 221g Blue slip.
          Request other to try the link.
          Also H1Bscrewed and others who have already been issued a visa, please try the link. And let us know.

Best of luck to all.
          As I said earlier... Status in the link shows as Issued with Response Date: 26-Jul-2012.
          I received email from MUMBAINIV on 20th July asking to Submit passport for final processing. Submitted at VFS Pune counter on Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by h1bscrewed View Post
            As I said earlier... Status in the link shows as Issued with Response Date: 26-Jul-2012.
            I received email from MUMBAINIV on 20th July asking to Submit passport for final processing. Submitted at VFS Pune counter on Tuesday.
            Now this is really going crazy...
            I just asked my colleague to check for his CEAC no: (he has his intrvw scheduled for tomorrow at Mumbai). That says "ISSUED" with response date as 20th July.

Keep up consulate, you are seriously maintaining the standard of reporting improper status.

Comment

• Originally posted by karishmashah06 View Post
              Hi Anand,

Same is the case with me. But what i feel is that we were refused a visa on the interview date and given a blue slip.
              Also there was no source to check the status of blue slip.

My concern is that it also shows last updated date. Mine is 20th July 2012.

Not sure if the link gives "REFUSED" to all candidates who were issued 221g Blue slip.
              Request other to try the link.
              Also H1Bscrewed and others who have already been issued a visa, please try the link. And let us know.

Best of luck to all.
              Hi even i got a blue slip from mumbai but the councillor didnt told me to submit any docs as pdf txt etc on a email....he just ticked the last paragraph where u have to check the status of ur barcode on mumbai consulate website.....so should i submit the docs on the particular email or just wait for my barcode to appear i am really confused??? In my case its showin administrative processing on ceac website...with response date on 20 july 2012 my vi was on 13th july....visa category M1 for non vocational studies...can someone guide me??

Comment

• Originally posted by h1bscrewed View Post
                Now this is really going crazy...
                I just asked my colleague to check for his CEAC no: (he has his intrvw scheduled for tomorrow at Mumbai). That says "ISSUED" with response date as 20th July.

Keep up consulate, you are seriously maintaining the standard of reporting improper status.
                I checked my status and it shows as 'Issued' with response date as 27-July.
                Just fyi, i submitted my passport on 24-July for final processing.

Comment

• Petition was returned to USCIS and was approved and got my Visa stamped

Petition was returned to USCIS and was approved and got my Visa stamped yesterday

My Journey of EVC model
                  1st interview on Dec 2011 and got a 221 G
                  Submitted documents on 3rd Jan 2012
                  Received a letter that my petition was returned to USCIS on 28th Jan 2012
                  USCIS approved the petition on 27th Feb 2012
                  Received the i-797C original on 27th Mar 2012
                  Since then following with VFS and DOL nothing till 20 July2012 got an email to attend for an interview at Mumbai Consulate.
                  Attended the interview with the Client Letter, Vendor Letter, Employer letter and other documents.
                  waited for 2 hours for my turn at the consulate and the interviewer asked just one question if I had the client letter,
                  showed him that and he said your visa is approved you will get passport in 3 working days.

Comment

• Congrats

Congratulations !! Nice to know that you finally got your visa .. better late than never.

Have a safe trip !!

Originally posted by mumbaibkc221g View Post
                    Petition was returned to USCIS and was approved and got my Visa stamped yesterday

My Journey of EVC model
                    Since then following with VFS and DOL nothing till 20 July2012 got an email to attend for an interview at Mumbai Consulate.
                    Attended the interview with the Client Letter, Vendor Letter, Employer letter and other documents.
                    waited for 2 hours for my turn at the consulate and the interviewer asked just one question if I had the client letter,
                    showed him that and he said your visa is approved you will get passport in 3 working days.

Comment

• Originally posted by akhil_agarwal1 View Post
                      Kool, we both are in sync... PP submitted on 24th at pune vfs... Pls post wen u receive an alert from vfs saying yr PP has been received frm consulate and ready for pickup...

Comment

• Originally posted by akhil_agarwal1 View Post
                        My passport is available for pick up at mumbai vfs... Mostly by tmrw i shall receive my PP hopibg for the stamp...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by akhil_agarwal1 View Post
                        My passport is available for pick up at mumbai vfs... Mostly by tmrw i shall receive my PP hoping it to be stamped...

Comment

• All the Best !!

Originally posted by h1bscrewed View Post
                          My passport is available for pick up at mumbai vfs... Mostly by tmrw i shall receive my PP hoping it to be stamped...

Comment

• Email

Originally posted by mumbaibkc221g View Post

My Journey of EVC model
                            Hello MumbaiBKC221G,

Congrats, Its been long wait but ended well.
                            What is the from email address you got the email on 20 July to attend interview? I want to make sure I add it to my Contacts to escape the spam filter.

Comment

• Finally I got my passport stamped.

Here are my journey details:
                              Interview date: 10 May,12
                              Got a 221g
                              Submitted docs: 9 July,12
                              Received email to submit passport on 24 July, 12
                              Collected my passport from VFS on 27 July, 12

I got the documentation done from Fragomen law firm, and my employer has a good reputation. So may be thats why i got a response so early.

Comment

• did you submit and collect the passport from VFS Pune?

Originally posted by akhil_agarwal1 View Post
                                Finally I got my passport stamped.

Here are my journey details:
                                Interview date: 10 May,12
                                Got a 221g
                                Submitted docs: 9 July,12
                                Received email to submit passport on 24 July, 12
                                Collected my passport from VFS on 27 July, 12

I got the documentation done from Fragomen law firm, and my employer has a good reputation. So may be thats why i got a response so early.
                                Hi Akhil,

Did you submit and collect the passport from VFS Pune...?
                                wanted to know how many days it takes to get passport stamped...
                                good luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X